Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 23, 2010

    I'm lovin cloud 9, my head's in the sky!

    Photobucket

    HEYHEYHEY. I'M SUPER HYPER FOR NO REASON NOW. You wanna know why? THANKS TO CLARISSA.
    Yay i love her alot. (OKAY SHE'S GONNA BOAST ABOUT IT IM SURE.)
    She made me create OOVOO. I'm totally clueless to what shitz it was. HAHA! But it was fun.
    Actually it was just a normal webcam thingy. But can add up to 6 people. HAHAA.

    Okokokok, i dont know what happened on Thursday. Obviously it was as boring as ever!
    I really hate myself for leaving my wallet in the bus. :( Now i'm super broke.
    Cannot blogshop because i havent go redo another POSB card! :(
    PLUS, i am in need of a formal dress for an upcoming wedding which is on 1st May!!!
    I roughly decided on what to wear already. BUT I NEED A BANDAGE SKIRT! Or else i need to get another dress already.
    ROAR, MUMMY I NEED MONEYYYYY!!! HEHEHEHE.

    YAY THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!! Went school as usual. Claire was kinda strange during Chinese lesson. HAHA.
    Then went amk hub to get my contacts. YAY GREY AND BROWN! Damn awesome!!! :D AND I WENT HOME! Hehehee, because of the fact that i'm broke...
    Cannot go anywhere. Walaoz eh, feel so sad that i'm broke sia. Damnz. Anyone can give me money?
    HAHAHAHAH I'M BEING RETARDED, IGNORE ME. Slacked at home and then OOVOO-ed with Clarissa.
    Okay i'm done with my post! Short and sweet!

    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    MY OREO~~ Hehehee.

    These were the 2 photos that babyface sent me yesterday.
    Photobucket
    THERE, KAHCHUN, JONAS IN THE CENTER AND ENWEI~ BABY FACE!!!!!!!!! :D
    Photobucket
    The medals that Judokas have won~ Grats guys!
    (Dont blame me for the blur photos. Jonas is a super lousy photographer. HEHEHE.)