Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 26, 2010

    Happiness is found in one's heart.

    HELLO. I'm here again! Ha to satisfy my daily readers, i'm trying to post as daily as i can.

    HEADLINES: I SLEPT BEFORE 10 LAST FRIDAY! SERIOUSLY, AMAZING TO THE MAX. It has been SOOOOO long since i slept SOOOOO early!!!
    I did go dance last Saturday. It was the same old thing. Nothing interesting that i think i should mention.
    Didnt go church in the evening, went Ikea instead. Haha, came back home and did tuition's homework. Spent almost an hour doing it man! Cannot believe myself.

    Guitar teacher didnt come yesterday. Some weird teacher relieved her lesson.
    Jonas was rather irritating though, the whole day. -_- He had been flooding and spamming my inbox the whole day saying how bored he was.
    Ohmygosh la he. Tsk.. TODAY NO EXCEPTION. I bet i've recieved more than 50 messages from him already if i go check my phone now.
    Stupid guy no creativity. Copy Joel flood "APUNEHNEH". At least i got creativity sia. I say "NEHNEHAPU" leh! LOL.
    Last day of tuition, went for dinner after that, went home and watched Star Awards.
    EH YESTERDAY'S STAR AWARDS DAMN FUNNY OKAY. The Lijing damn funny!! She kept hugging Mark Chao sial!
    Also, yesterday's female artists all wear until so nice! I sit down infront of the tv there wished i was one of them sia!
    HAHAHA, night dreaming right i know... BUT, i seriously dont like that Joanna Peh wore.
    Ewww, people show cleavage, she show her underbreast. DUMB LEH. Me no like her. Ewww -_-
    I got some photos from msn's entertainment web. HAHAHAH~! Nevermind i help them advertise even though their web is x10000000000000000000000000 more popular than mine ^^

    Photobucket
    CHEN LI PING SO PRETTY YESTERDAY! :D
    Photobucket
    JESSICA LIU, awesome lady. People told me she is 31/32 years old. O M G..
    Photobucket
    I'm sure you know who they are. Michelle and Susanna. They acted in Heart of greed and Moonlight Resonance.
    Photobucket
    I like Felicia Chin's nude make up here. But her outfit is a nono to me ._.
    Photobucket
    MARK CHAO AND LIJING. HAHAHAH! DAMN CUTE OK.
    Photobucket
    ANOTHER SHOT OF THEM!
    Photobucket
    Aiyo, she's so addicted to hugging him. HAHAHA.
    Photobucket
    YEAH JEANETTE AW. PRETTY FACE, PRETTY BODY, PRETTY DRESS!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    Beautiful couple!

    Another thing, previously, three videos made me laugh non-stop. One of them is by Kevjumba and the other, SHANE DAWSON.
    Those who subscribed to their channels, i bet you've already watched it.




    HAHAHAHAHAHA CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT HIS DAD. AWESOMELY AWESOME DAD!!!

    HEHEHEHEE!!!!!

    Alright, so today was just like all the other boring days. Stupid Dennis keep using my phone to send message to Jonas.
    Punch his face, think i got unlimited sms issit! TSK. Joel and Dzul ah... Really got nothing better to do you know!
    Had chem test. I went kinda crazy with Sitifarah today. Dont know why also. Must be because of the sweet she gave me.
    The stupid rumour about me and Dennis is still going around in 3e4. ALL JOEL'S AND DZUL'S FAULT.
    Gosh we're SUPER innocent sial... Everytime Thignesh sees me, he'll always say something annoying.
    BLAH I KNOW WHO YOU LIKE YOU KNOW, THIGNESH???? HAHAHAA.
    Went home after school, ALONE. My other dears had something on in school.
    Bathed, and i'm not blogging. Almost finishing already! I'm also watching tv at the same time.
    Channel 8's Mars VS Venus. I know i've watched this before but i totally cannot remember the storyline.
    What a familiar song; Would you be there. Must be a super old show. I've probably watched it when i was 11 or 12 o.o.

    OKAY I'M DONE WITH BLOGGING. BYEBYE LOVE.