Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 27, 2010

    Frustrations.

    Hello.

    Mr Peterson gave the whole class lollipop because Claire managed to keep her mouth shut for the whole period last week.
    HAHA, this week is Fanny. Well well well, i guessed correct eh! I knew he would choose her. HAHA~
    Played badminton during PE again. My hand will hurt alot tomorrow. I always have AFTER-effects.
    Tsk. Very zombie-like for the whole DNT period. Chemistry & Chinese were boring.
    Talked to Claire for the whole chinese period. Now come to think of it, we practically crapped the whole lesson.

    Things around me are reminding me about the past. Like those enjoyable times i used to have with some awesome people whom i havent contacted in a long time.
    Wonder how they are doing... I bet they have no clue how much i miss them.
    Ha, i'd shout their names out in school when i'm retarded but no one knows who they are because they are not from my school.
    Welllllll, Claire probably knows though i'm not THAT close to her. SHE STALKS EVERY SINGLE BLOGPOST OF MINE.
    Sometimes she'd even tell me things that i know i NEVER told her before.
    I think i'd get a shock to the people who read my blog if i ever have a chance to find out.
    Many unexpected readers that i've got hangin around here. Totally unexpected.

    I still remember the day i went marcus' house, Dominic and my brother were there too.
    Marcus and Dominic were busy fighting like crazy people and i secretly took their photos and posted it on my blog.
    My thought was: Ah nevermind, i shall post their unglam photos up. I know Marcus would totally not come to my blog. Of course Dominic wont come here because he dont even know i own a blog.
    BUT GUESS WHAT? I recieved a call in the evening from Dominic, telling me he saw my BLOG.
    DANG, god must have leaked out my bloglink to him. HAHA. Ok that's not a fact.
    The fact is that, Marcus' facebook has very little friends. So i posted a status, thanking Dominic for teaching me how to cycle.
    Based on what he told me, he said he was curious so he clicked my profile and wondered around, until he reached my blog.
    So yeah! Weirdest readers i'll ever have. WHO ELSE READS MY BLOG AND YOU KNOW I'LL BE SHOCKED IF YOU TOLD ME YOU READ MY BLOG???
    I'm being retarded again. Obviously you wont tell me -_-...

    Another thing before i end my post. I realised i speak very bad improper English when i blog. Well it pisses me off.
    My English standard have been deproving alot these days. DONT KNOW WHY ALSO. (SINGLISH)
    I really need to buck up on ENGLISH. Yes i can do up a good composition when i'm given it as a homework.
    EXCUSE ME, i'm only given 1hour 30minutes for TWO compositions during exam FYI.
    SO YES, i'll MAKE SURE i'll start writing proper english with effect from the next post.
    I know this might be like the third or fourth time i'm mentioning this, but yeah. I'll still try :( Heh.

    Ok, i'm done with today's post. Happy reading, dearest weirdest readers! ^^