Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 30, 2010

    Unworthy.

    Well hello guys. I'm back here with an awesomest(my word fyi.) headache.
    Seriously, its so pain i can just faint anytime. Oh my gosh, no painkillers at home either.
    Ah nevermind. Nothing much i can do about it anyway. Plus i dont wanna go to sleep now even though i want to.
    Got too much things to do. Sleeping now simply just wastes my day off.

    So, Wednesday was a short day as you know, if you are my daily reader.
    After school, met Brice at J8. His mom fetched us to Scape to sign up for Oschool.
    We kinda had difficulties finding our way there, because the place is still under renovation.
    When we finally found our way, we were welcomed by this dancer teacher called Bryan.
    Woosh, he looked awesomely cool! One look and you can obviously tell he's a dancer.
    Haha! So we signed up. I guess Brice's mom is kinda worried that dancing is a bad hobby or something.
    I DONT KNOW. She kept asking questions. HAHA so yeah~ I talked to her in CHINESE.
    Ohgod, cannot believe myself. Went home after that MYSELF. :( Mummy's supposed to fetch me.
    But she says she busy. Ugh, nevermind. That was the case so i didnt bother her.
    Reached home, bathed and craze around for a little while. :)

    As for Thursday, it was the day of my first SA1 paper. Hmmm, i think its a rather easy paper compared to ALL the papers i've did this year.
    I predicted that the comprehension was about Dogs. Sadly, it turned out to be something about Ships and Lighthouse.
    Previously, the English teachers told us that the comprehension for SA was going to be similar to something we've did before.
    We did one about ships, and another one about Cats. Hence, the prediction of dogs came to my mind.
    Ohman, why didnt Dogs came out! I bet it'd be waaaaay easier than SHIPS AND LIGHTHOUSES.
    Ok, i'm being bias. Oh whatever~ Hehe. OHYA OHYA, Thignesh was hilarious in the morning.
    When Yvonne and I were walking up to class, we saw him on the way.
    He saw me, & when we passed by him, he did this: Hello? Dennis ah! Ohoh hi Dennis!! (CHEEKY SMILE ON THIGNESH'S FACE)
    Haiya. What's with him and the rumour about Me and Dennis! Nonsense! Of course Yvonne laughed like so super funny.
    Her laughter's so infectious. After exam, clique and i went amk to eat.
    Ok i didnt eat. I'm really broke. Talked to liqian when some lovebirds and lightbulbs were behind us.
    MAN, i found out things that i seriously didnt expect once again.
    When we were leaving Cold storage, i heard someone called my name! GUESS WHAT? ITS THIGNESH.
    Gosh, what a coincidence. OR DID HE STALK ME? HAHAHA that hen duo mao guy. LOL.
    AS USUAL, DENNIS DENNIS DENNIS. Now i hear Dennis everywhere i go. Jonas ALWAYS flood me with Dennis these days.
    Irritating. Stupid guy really think i go unlimited issit! GUYS, you know, almost 3/4 of my texts are all dedicated to this stupid Jonas Koh Jia Hao leh!
    PLUS WE TALK TOTALLY RANDOM STUFFFFFZZZZ. Of course, his main topic is always about Yeeeevoneee. (HEH. Learnt from this girl called Yuki.)
    Roar, so i went home early because it was going to rain. Reached home, slept, woke up by Charlotte's message.
    Oh that depressed little girl. Called her when i saw that message. She was talking to Liqian on another line.
    So we joined calls and had conferenced. It was depressing at the start, but it gradually became hilarious.
    Hanged the call at 9pm, went to bathe and slept at 12plus or so.

    Lastly, i had Chinese paper today. No comments, Jonas said the paper was hard.
    He is in the best chinese class, and i'm in the worst. So i leave my results to your imagination.
    Damn tedious ok. I sat in the classroom for 3hours 30minutes, AND i had to go for bio test.
    Ok no comments for bio test too. The only thing hilarious was there was a bonus question which is worth 50%.
    The question is: Say you have a very nice, brilliant and goodlooking teacher who teaches you Science, what teacher's day gift would you give HIM?
    LOL. OBVIOUSLY MR PETERSON IS REFERING TO HIMSELF RIGHT. Ohmygod la he. It is worth 10marks you know!!! HAHAHAHA.
    So yeah i think i'll pass. WILL HE BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME 10marks for the bonus question?
    Went for facial after school. Jonas shocked me by asking me over to Joel TSENG's house.
    Aiya this bastard. He used his trick too many times already. The only reason why he asked me to go, is obviously because of YEEEEVVOOONNNEEE.
    Ah but sad thang, i cannot go. Haha. I'm kinda curious how his house looks like though. :)

    Tomorrow's the wedding night. I seriously have no idea what i should wear. I think i should die now.
    DANG, I JUST REMEMBERED LIQIAN WAS SUPPOSED TO LEND ME HER OFFSHOULDER. YOOOOOOU, dumbdumb forgot to bring!!!
    Hahaa. Ohwelllllll, i'll just have to ransack my cabinet for clothes. Tata~