Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 9, 2010

    Miserable life.

    Hello.

    Sorry for not posting for 3days. Have been coming home at like 6 almost everyday.
    By the time i bathe and do everything, it's like 9 already. Damn lazy to even use the computer.

    So on tuesday, i know the sun was scorching hot. Usual lessons and did 2.4 for PE.
    Failed because my aunt came and the sun was very very very very hot so i stopped when i knew i'm gonna fail.
    I cannot tolerate the heat la. It was like 10plus in the morning leh!!! -.-
    I asked daddy to fetch me home after school. Didnt do anything at home though. Talked to Jonas on the phone for an hour or so at night.
    I kinda find out some things i never knew about in my life. LOL.
    Ohya, it was Joel tseng's birthday. So yeah, Happy Birthday Joel.

    Wednesday was a short day. 2periods of math, 1period of DNT & 2period of CS.
    School ended with celebrating International Friendship Day. Had some Paegeant thingy.
    3E1 - India, 3E2 - China, 3E3 - Thailand, 3E4 - Korea, 3A1 - Indonesia, 3A2 - Japan.
    Haha Jonas was the China boy & Josephine was the China girl.
    Joel Tseng was the Korea boy. He looked like a Korean that very day because of how he was dressed man!
    Smally eyes(HAHAHAHA SAME AS MARCUS CHEONG AHPEK.)
    So the whole assembly was very funny because Mr Djohan was the Emcee. So hilarious.

    After school, changed into home clothes and went Fareast with Liqian, Amanda & Andrea.
    Wanted to find our dance clothes. Obviously, didnt find anything.
    Actually i think Fareast is a stupid place. I dont know, i just dont like Fareast.
    This place seriously bores me out -_- Since Fareast was SOOOOO boring, we decided to go Ion.
    Yay i love Ion. Went Newlook and found some nice clothes there. But i never buy.
    :( I've been spending ALOT. I told myself not to spend more than 30 that day. (You think i succeeded??)
    Bought a cropped tank which is waaaaaya oversized for me because they dont have any size smaller than UK8.
    I am UK8 for my top, but that particular UK8 is like UK18. -.- Well, i still bought it anyway.
    Walked around, stopped at 77th Street for quite awhile. I bought the sunglass that i've always wanted!
    Omg finally i found one that doesnt looks too old looking and still its glamorous. Woohoo!
    Went home at 6 or so. I was dang tired that day. Fell alseep at 11plus i guess.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Juhan and Joel Tseng as the Korean couple. Haha!
    Photobucket
    Jonas the china guy HAHAHA & Josephine the pretty china girl.
    Photobucket
    Bellda and Jiazhen as the Indonesia couple.
    Photobucket
    Rani and Matin - Thailand couple.
    Photobucket
    Regina and idk who - Japan couple.
    Photobucket
    Dont know who and dont know who - India couple. LOL.
    Photobucket
    Everyone. :D

    PS: DO NOT BLAME ME FOR THE BAD CAMERA QUALITY. I REPEAT, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR THE BAD CAMERA QUALITY. I grabbed these photos from Charlotte's FB. HAHAHA.

    Usual lessons in the morning. Had NAPFA in the afternoon. Omg i cant believe i got 4As for 5stations.
    Seriously!!!! Yes i know there are ALOT of you out there that'll say i'm such a weakling BUT, i really love my score for napfa this year.

    Incline Pull Ups: 17 (I DID LESS THAN 3 LAST YEAR. DONT BELIEVE MY LAST YEAR ACHIEVES. BLUFF YOU ONE. SERIOUS. LOL.)
    Sit Ups: 32
    Sit and Reach: 55
    Standing Broad Jump: Phail. 148 only.
    Shuttle Run: 11.4 (Ugh i always slow motion. Teacher say go i still at starting point.)

    YES 4As!!! I'M SUPER SHOCKED THAT I CAN ACTUALLY DO MY PULLUPS!!!
    Mr Tan Chee Beng is the first person who has ever told me my arms are strong.
    Ha. -.- (My arms are the weakest part of my body.) Must be because i've been carrying weights and because of dance!
    MUST BE!!! Yay Shanette! Now i needa pass my 2.4. Blardy 2.4.
    Had dance after NAPFA, then headed to AMK with fellow dearies. Stupid Alexea bullied me all the way la. Damn it.
    Charlotte was upset. Lol, she saw my messages with Jonas. -.-... Yeah i guess everything's ok now.

    Today's lessons were boring. :( Dennis was being a spy during History as usual.
    Joel and Dzul were very veryyyyy extra because they keep thinking there's something between me and Dennis which is SOOOOO not true.
    I know Joel thought i didnt hear him say: Shanette no taste.BUT, I DID. SO JOEL, I SO DO NOT LIKE DENNIS. My taste is waaaaaaaaay better! LOL.
    Plus, Dennis that asshole used my phone to anyhow send text to Yvonne and Jonas.
    Damn that asshole. Waste my message because his phone's battery's flat.
    Irritating. Alexea told me to bring itouch and she skipped school.
    I skipped SS. Ha i think we break the record. I think 17 people skipped SS. Damn power la.
    Well, this was because the teacher is like a communist.
    -.- His teaching method like SHIT. I have no clue which alien country he's from.
    He keeps boasting about how rich he is, how wonderful his kids are, how stupid we are.
    Stupid asshole, if he was so good, he wouldnt be transferred to BISHAN PARK SEC FROM ST ANDREW'S SEC RIGHT!
    He states that PAP stands for "PAY AND PAY". -.- That stingy ass, if he is rich, why would he care so much if he needs to pay alot anot.
    He is so proud that he is rich then still bothers SOOOOO much about money!
    Plus, he keeps saying that he is very unhappy that Bishan Park cannot give him things that he want!
    WTF YOU TRANSFER OUT LA WEIRDO.

    Went for facial after school. and now i'm back home. :D Very hot la the weather, even though its raining and i'm in the aircon room.
    Not really a very nice day though. Things are rather complicated these days...
    Ok i'll end my post here.