Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 10, 2010

    We walk by faith, and not by sight.

    Hi people.

    Today's a not so good day I guess. Actually it started out fine but it just worsens as time passes by.

    Woke up at 11.20am this morning and had my brunch. I feel so lazy so I didn't go dance.
    Went to catch a movie with Charlotte, Liqian and Jai instead. I waited till mummy come back from her mani&pedi so that she can fetch me to amk.
    Hehe, reached amk @ 1.30, an movie was @ 1.40. Jai told me they lost the tickets!
    But found it eventually. Caught the movie, Diary of a Whimpy Kid.
    I think this show is probably more suitable for younger kids. It's nice though. The kids are adorable and the elder guy is kinda hawt. LOL.
    Amk's sooooo boring... We just kept walking around aimlessly and I decided to head home
    @ 5.
    Reached home, and realized Winnie was not changed to go church.
    I specifically told her that we were going to church this afternoon!
    I bet she thought I was kidding! She always think I am! Please, I am not an entertainer nor a joker. I mean what I say!! -.-
    So she prepared and off we go.

    Unexpectedly, he showed up. Ha. Nothing unusual happened during church. Went home after that feeling damn moody.
    I got tuition homework undone. Can I not go for tuition tomorrow? I am like so happy this tuition thing is ending this month.
    From then on, my Sundays are free once again!
    I wanna go practice my
    2.4 badly. I don't wanna fail it please!! :(
    Aiya, I wished there was someone I could talk to right now.

    I know you think I'm a monster right? I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.