Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 8, 2010

    SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY.

    Wtf, one week never post. I'm getting pissed off with myself.

    So saturday, had wedding dinner at night. The MC was very funny. Hahahaa~
    Sunday was just an ordinary sunday. Y'know, guitar and stuffz. There wasnt tuition because it already ended! Yay~
    Went to the Judo BBQ because Jonas invited me and Yvonne. Obviously, he invited me because he wanted Yvonne to go.
    Owell whatever. Felt kinda extra there though. We were the only two guests and the rest were from Judo.
    ALL JONAS' FAULT. Actually i did enjoy eh. Haha, Enwei and Jonas were extremely kind that very day.
    Especially Jonas, he treated us SUPER nice sia seriously. Enwei always never talk in school, well probably those shy kind or something like that.
    However that day, he said: You all so skinny already still dontwant eat. Shanette ah, i know you cannot resist temptation righttttt.
    When he called my name, i was like, o.O?? You calling me??? OH YA YES?? HUH WHAT CANNOT RESIST?!!!
    HAHAHAHA. My reaction frigging slow. Went home at 9. Bathed and everything, then chatted with Yvonne on the phone till 1.

    I can barely remember anything that has happened in school. :(
    This week of school has been an enojoyable one, because of my dear friends.

    Tuesday - Yvonne and Jai came my house after school, yet i fell asleep. HAHA. They were playing with my iPhone and iTouch and i had nothing to do. Yvonne ah, kept playing with the Love Calculator -_-.

    Wednesday - My iPod's confiscated because of Dinesh and Vasu :( Went hub with Liqian and Andrea after school and bought bbt. Some cute guy asked for liqian's number siaaaaa. HAHA~! Hawty Liqian. Went home after that, had nothing to do..

    Thursday - Supposed to get my iTouch back from Ms Hao. She told me to meet her after school. I did and some other teacher told me she had a meeting. I gave up waiting and i wanted to go home. Nevermind, i was kind enough to be an extra of Kaiquan and Charlotte. Kaiquan had to stay back in school to finish up his SS homework. Charlotte wanted to eat after he's done with his work. So went hub's Foodfare to have lunch+dinner. I ate some Japanese Curry rice. Very nice eh~ Hehe. Ha a super hilarious time with the couple. Alot of funny things that we talked about and it kept us laughing for minutes. :D Yvonne called me in the night to discuss about math questions and i really did study!! Haha, when we were stuck in that certain question, we rang Jonas up and guess what? He was mapling. -_- He still kinda "helped" ABIT. WELL I DID MOST OF THE JOB. HAPPY SHANETTE. HEHEHE. *I think i'm claiming too much credit... OWELLS NEVERMIND~~~~*

    Friday - Went J8 with Yvonne, Jai and Charlotte. Walked around like some aimless freak. Saw Thignesh and company there too. Yvonne said he kept shouting some things which he know i'll turn back if he calls but i didnt hear. & because of that, stupid Yvonne said i was deaf! I seriously didnt hear what!! Haha, when we're going home, saw Dennis and company. Ooo, chatted with Jazreel over the phone while walking back home. Bathed and i was hyper for the whole damn day! Like SERIOUSLY! HAHAHA, but Yvonne called me in the night, my energy drained already. I was talking like a zombie but i still had fun OVER THE PHONE~ Conf. with Jonas for awhile but Yvonne had to put the phone down. So Jonas and i continued our conversation till 11.
    I went to bathe and slept at 11plus. Dead tired.

    OK PEOPLE. I HAVE POSTED FINISH. I KNOW I HAVENT POST THE PHOTOS UP AND ALL MY DAYPOSTS ARE ALL SUMMARIZED.
    URGH, PROBABLY BY TONIGHT. OK???? OR MAYBE NOT. AH SEE FIRST LA. HEHEHEHE. I'M TOO LAZY MY DEARS.


    WOOHOO NICE SONG!!!!


    I think this song is old, BUT ITS NICE. :D