Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 10, 2010

    I never told you. I always held it in.

    Hehe i'm such a nice person today to blog my day. Hehehe. Well, since i got the time now and i've got nothing to do, here i am~

    Oschool was fabulous man. There were 40 over people there and the warmup is as ridiculous as ever.
    Dont wish to mention it, i need do it again the coming saturday! :(
    Neverminddddd i will slim down! That was the only thing that kept me motivated.
    I was texting Dennis for a lil while before class started. Dang this guy is retarded.
    He told me homo sapien was human. -.- Ok it might probably be true, IDK.
    He said homo in the previous sms so i told him he was a pig.
    Then he sent me this weird word, telling me he meant i'm a human and yet i called him a pig.
    WTH he is such a good twister.

    I did nothing much on Sunday so there's nothing much i can mention~ :)

    Bathed in the morning today because my whole body was feeling so sticky.
    Reached school earlier than before because i woke up earlier than before HAHAHA.
    History for the first period. Did Source based question and of course, Dennis was "entertaining" my boredom.
    Yay! Lolli lolli o lollipop~ Dennis gave me lollipop. HAHAHA you know what he got in exchange? 2 small lil chewy sweets.
    WELL, not really my fault right? I thought he only wanted my sweet, and i obviously did not expect him to give me lollipop.
    HEHEHE NEVERMIND. I LIKE (Y) What made me even more happy was that the lollipop was strawberry in flavour! YAY I LIKE EVEN MORE (Y)(Y)
    For the first time in my life, i hear Joel TSENG calling my name. It was so weird, like how Enwei called me during the BBQ.
    Dzul called Dennis "Nis nis". (Ewwww act cute much. -_-) Then i heard a subsequent "Nette nette".
    For one moment, i thought i was hearing things. Like wth since when Joel calls me that!?
    Blah who cares. I somehow ignored whatever crap they were saying and continued copying the source based answer.
    I hear someone calling my name after the "Nette nette" thing. WTH JOEL CALLING MY NAME?
    Suddenly talked to me like i'm super close to him like that. (Ehem, he always NEVER talk to me AT ALL ok.)
    Owellllll, he was trying to be funny anyway. Haha, before he left the class, he said i had no taste and said that Marcus Cheong was a better choice.
    IS HE TRYING TO MAKE ME PUKE?!?!?! IF I WERE TO EVERRRR(it'll never happen.) CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM, IT'D DEFINITELY NOT BE MARCUS CHEONG OK!!!!!!!
    When class was about to end, Jonas came and give me his keychain that he wanted to pass to Yvonne.
    Went to CE lesson, recess, Chem, Computer studies, Math, and lastly, ENGLISH.
    What a long day... Gawd tomorrow will be an hour or more longer!!! :(

    You know i was so bored in math that i started thinking about people's initials.
    Like mine is Shanette Tan S T right? So it's STST. I KNOW ITS NICE. HEHEHE~
    I love my initials man. Out of the blue, i thought of Dennis' one and OMGOSH THIS IS SO BLARDY COINCIDENTAL.
    HIS IS: DENNIS LOW D L; DLDL. OK. COINCIDENTAL TO THE MAX. I was so shocked i shared my discovery with Yvonne.
    Ah no need to say, her reaction was: HAHAHAHAHA YOU TWO DAMN COMPATITABLE LEH!!!!
    So i went ahead to figure Jonas' and Yvonne's initials. AND GUESS WHAT!?!?!?
    JONAS KOH JIA HAO and YVONNE LOW YING RONG.
    Both of their 1st letter of their Christian name and the 1st letter of their Chinese name starts with the same letter.
    SEE I SO SMART. THEY ALSO COMPATITABLE! ^^ Plus ah, the love calculator thingy was 98% without their chinese name and 94% with their chinese name.
    EH VERY MATCH WHAT ^^. HEHEHE. Stupid Yvonne, wanna play with me. BLAH I WON~
    Ok i know i'm retarded but, i was really bored during Math because i didnt bring my 10 years series.
    Heheheh...

    Sorry i didnt post photos. Aiya. Even if i post photos up, there wont be my face inside.
    HAHA, ok la. Will mass post it next time when i'm free. SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATINGGGGG.