Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 19, 2010

    Cuz when i'm kissin you, it all starts making sense.

    Photobucket

    HELLOHELLOHELLO. I bet you guys missed me silently. (There's no tags at all.)
    Ok whatever, i bet this blog's gonna die soon. Seriously, no one bothers tagging, and i am obviously starting to slack off from this blog.
    I am not even planning to post a FULL post today, like how i always do in the past.
    Everything's summarized. Well i think it's still as good.

    The past 1 and the half week, i've been having my exams. No comments about it because i feel like a total sore loser.
    Everyday has always been exam in the morning and amk in the afternoon. Kinda sick of amk already babez.
    I went out last Friday with Yvonne and Jai though exams werent over. Haha.
    Reason was because exams after Friday, which is this week, were not as important as last week's.
    So yeah, slacking off a little.

    Intended to catch The Last Song last Friday. But sadly, the tickets for the time slot that we wanted was sold out.
    Ended up watching The Losers. It was that bad though. The main actress kinda have Beyonce's look, i must say. Except Beyonce's bones are bigger i guess.
    When were about to go home @ about 10, Yvonne realised she lost her ezilink card.
    Awww man, walked back to Cathay to ask the people if they've seen any ezilink.
    Blardy hell they didnt even bother to do anything fucking thing ok. Pissed off with their attitude.
    If i wasnt so worn out at that moment, i swear i wouldve complained about them to their manager or whoever about their very very fucked up attitude.
    I know it's like 10plus in the night already BUT SO WHAT?! It's still their job to satisfy a customer's needs.
    Stupid people. See their face also wanna punch them.

    Went for dance on Saturday, with Brice. They changed teacher. Dont really know what the reason was.
    The new teacher's kinda hilarious. I have difficulties figuring what's the diff between Upbounce and Downbounce.
    But i later on realised that Upbounce, our bodies go UP when the beat starts at the counting ONE, whereas downbounce, we go DOWN when the beat starts at ONE.
    Gawd, upbounce is WAY easier. LOL. We're doing Isolation next week. Hmmmm. Ok, i kinda wonder how different it'd be.
    Becuz different teachers got different styles of isolation. So yeah, LETS SEE YO.
    My mom stalked him after fetching me from dance. Had a really crazy moment with my mom that very evening.
    Did some painting in my mom's future room due to boredom. Haha, acted kinda crazaye~

    Wanted to catch The Backup Plan with Yvonne and Jai, but i had facial appointment so i couldnt join them.
    Heard from Yvonne that it was marvelous. Owelllll, its alright!
    I'm more interested in The Last Song! Gonna catch it TOMORROW with her! GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
    I guess i'll also be spending my Friday with her, for Shopping. :)

    I had Chinese Oral & DNT paper today. My dear lord, the conversation topic was about PLASTIC BAGS. Stupidz, very hard la. Aiya DONT CARE LA!!!!
    Tomorrow will be English Oral AND I AM FREEE. Well i dont think so when i get my results back BUT HELLLLLLLLLLL.
    I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN. EXAMS ARE OVER.

    Photobucket
    Pretty addicted to the novel Yvonne lent me just this morning: The Not Quite Perfect Boyfriend.
    She was telling me how great the book was that she finished it in a day. So i was curious and told her to lend it to me.
    So she did and DAMN IT WAS GOOD. Spent like 3hours plus reading it and i'm almost finished with it.
    Had to stop because i had to go bathe and eat dinner and blog! I'm left with 40-50pages?
    Will be done in the night. :D Yay i like the story alot! I thought the boyfriend was REALLY perfect until it came to the end part.
    Actually it was kinda expected right? Since the title is The NOT QUITE perfect Boyfriend.
    I somehow think the grammar for this storybook is kinda odd. Well i dont know.
    Maybe its how Australians talk? I dont know.
    Yay cannot wait to finish it tonight. Hehe.

    SOME RANDOM NOTES
    I seriously love the weather today. WOOHOO, everyday should be like that. IT'D BE VERY AWESOME (Y)
    CHARLOTTE, YOU HAVE GOT TO RECOVER FROM YOUR BLARDY SICKNESS. YOU MUST COME FOR DANCE.
    YOU WONT KENA DENGUE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My hair is still not growing. :( Ok maybe it did. BY ONE INCH ONLY. After like what? 4 MONTHS LEH!!! Almost coming to 5 to be exact! (N)
    thiiiissssss iiiiiissssss bbbbbaaaaaaddddddd!

    Photobucket
    THIS IS THEN CALLED, LONG HAIR. My hair compared to this, IS SUPER DUPER SHORT!!!!
    So irritating. ME LOVE THIS LENGTH OF HAIR. BELOW NEHNEH!!!!! LOL.
    Now that i have looked at the photo the second time, my hair kinda look like hers.
    O.O OBVIOUSLY MINE IS SHORT AND BLACK.... -_-
    Photobucket
    I got this photo from Samantha's Twitter. (Y) Really love CL's highlights.
    It looks like Rykcia's one except CL's one is in a lighter tone i guess?

    Ok i shall end my posty here. ZAIJIAN LE PEOPLEZ.