Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 21, 2010

    When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, thats when i look at you.

    Photobucket

    So The Last Song was fantabulous. I really loved it SOOOOO MUCH. Welllllz, Miley Cyrus always get the hot guy in her movies.
    I dont quite understand why so many people dont like Miley Cyrus.
    Not that i am a FAN of hers or what, i think her songs and such are not bad!
    Plus her shows are GOOD! Hannah Montana Movie was awesome too what, dont you think!?
    (Well obviously her haters dont think so.) I do not hate any actors.
    No matter what, they are still WAY talented that ALL of us here. I dont think MOST of us here have the chance to even star in a show right?!

    So we went to Shaw to watch that, and then later on headed to 313 Somerset to do window shopping.
    OHMYGOSH F21 Summer clothes ARE AWESOME. I HAVE GOT TO DRAG MY MOM THERE BEFORE NEXT NEXT WEEK. (There's a reason.)
    Maybe Sunday!!! Omg its a must to shop there during this season.
    After 313, went Orchard Central cuz Liqian wanted to drink Coffee Bean, so did i.
    SO WE WENT~! :D Slacked there and then headed home. Reached home at almost 10.
    Watched You're beautiful. HEHEHEHE i love that show ok. (I'm waiting for 7pm now. THE SHOW IS STARTING~~~)
    Bathed and then went online to watch only ONE episode of You're Beautiful. -_-
    The computer was so laggy. I wanted to ton the night just to watch you're beautiful.
    But ended up sleeping at 2plus. Nothing nice to do.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Woke up at 11 this morning, ate pancakes for breakfast, and went online.
    I was blogging halfway when Yvonne asked me to go amk slack. Lol, so i blogged like halfway thru and headed to the bathroom to have a bath.
    Went amk to have lunch. KFC. Haha, have been eating alot these days. YOU THINK I CARE?! (Yes i do.)
    Ok dance is next week. Gonna put in 120% effort so i'll lose weight HAHAHAH.
    Went library to return book, then went Vivo for no particular reason.
    Saw Jonas and co there. However, dont know why Yvonne suddenly felt so angry and such.
    Went home at 5plus. Now i'm finishing this post and then i can watch my You're Beautiful.
    It's starting in.......... 3minutes! HAHAHA.

    There is dance tomorrow. CANNOT WAIT!!! Hehehe Ok byez!!!