Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 22, 2010

    DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE D.A.N.C.E!

    YOYOYO. I came here to just show you one video i found on Hongmin's FB profile.
    ITS SO AWESOME. Sometimes parodys are so freaking cool!



    Ok, besides showing you this video, hmmm.. What else should i do down here?
    I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR DANCE. Woohoo.


    Here's a spoof of Replay. I'm just freaking bored, seriously. & i'm amazed by how they are able to replace the words to fit the song.
    SERIOUSLY, SO SMART!!! (Ohwell, i'm probably the dumb one.)


    I havent yet watch Jersey Shore. I always want to watch it, but i always miss it.
    LIKE YESTERDAY. I forgotten i could have watch it and i just went into my room, playing around with my phone.
    Gawd.


    I think she look like Miley Cyrus. SO ALIKE.


    LOL SO RETARDED. But some parts of the lyrics quite ok i guess.. HAHA.


    EH SO COOL!!!!!


    Wth she looks like everyone. -_-

    Ok i think i shall stop this nonsense. I'm just being CRAZILY bored. Off to the bathroom now.
    TATA!