Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 28, 2010

    One true friend is enough.

    Well, Hello again after a long time.

    I"m getting very freaking lazy to update this blog. Blame me for having an iPhone with me all the time.
    Its so easy to go to the internet now. I dont even need to touch the computer.
    The only bad thing is that i cannot blog properly. So i do not like blogging from my phone.

    So its the last week of school. Wanted to skip school on Wednesday because it was a fullday of DNT.
    You should know how much i hated DNT and asking me to stay in school the whole day just for DNT is seriously NUTS.
    But for the sake of Yvonne, i went. Besides, my mom was staying at home that very day too.
    So i think going to school was a better choice. Yvonne thought that it was not a split up class.
    BUT IT WAS STILL A SPLIT UP CLASS. Thank gawd i still had Kimiko, Geraldine & Sheryl.
    Did some holder during the first half of the day. Then was intending to skip the second part because we thought it was theory.
    Later on, Geraldine went to talk to the counsellor, while me and Kimiko went back to class.
    They were doing the flower thingy! It was so adorable! So i decided to do.
    Thanks to Mingquan, Vasu and Zul for helping me along. I managed to finish the whole thing in 40minutes!
    People used 1 & half hours and i used almost half their time only! Power or what!
    Hehe. Joel kept disturbing me today. I bet he's gonna be the next Jonas already.
    Nevermind, i shall take it as making a new friend, since i never really talk to this guy.
    After school, went to find Geraldine and Sheryl. Yvonne had dance in the afternoon and i dont.
    Waited for Geraldine's boyf and then she came my house. My house is SERIOUSLY boring.
    Checked what movies we should catch and decided on Once A Ganster.
    Went back hub and caught it. I rate it 2/5. Add another 1 because its my first NC16 show!
    Haha not really first, but it's my first time being able to SNEAK in. So yeah 3/5.
    After the show, saw Jeremy and Andrea. How adorable~ Went home after that.

    Thursday was a FREAKING boring day. Almost 3/4 of the day, we were all stuck in the hall listening to rubbish.
    The other 1/4 was cleaning. WE DIDNT EVEN CLEAN MAN. Totally slacking and enjoying aircon in the computer lab.
    THANKGOD WE WERE IN THE COMPUTER LAB. Jonas and co. were trying to make a nuisence of themselves. Hilarious though.
    Had dance in the afternoon. A runthrough of how Ouerve is going to be like.
    1st runthrough wasnt that tiring because it was in the dancestudio. Still got aircon.
    Go to the hall only ah, i can almost faint from a heatstroke la seriously!
    Class ended at 5.30, went amk to get BBT, then home sweet home.

    I wish today wasnt a public holiday. :( So boring!!! Didnt go out at all.
    If i had known my parents werent gonna bring me out, i wouldve asked someone out! -.-
    There's dance tomorrow, and facial. Ohz my face is gonna be like a volcano and explode again.
    Alright i think i should end here already. Will post probably tomorrow. CYA PEEPS.