Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 29, 2010

    Careless Whisper.

    Hello.

    Stayed up till almost 5 yesteday to watch the same show, You're Beautiful. I think i'm seriously becoming a peaNUT(s). (I'm trying to say i'm becoming siao.) Staying up to watch a show which i've already watched before!? WELLLLLLZ, THIS SHOW IS WORTH WATCHING A MILLION TIMES OK. It's just so nice! This is the first K show that i like ALL 3 guys! Omg omg omg so mesmerizing.

    I was woken up by my mom. She did this (she's on the first floor fyi): SHANETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy. I immediately knew i was late for my facial appointment. My appointment was 9.30am in the freaking early morning. I looked at my phone clock, IT WAS 9AM!!!!!! Dang. Mom wasnt really very angry that i overslept. So that's kinda a good thing. Quickly prepared and head out. I wore my sunglasses and fell asleep in the car. HAHA SO RIDICULOUS. I looked like i wasnt sleeping! The Power of Sunglasses~ Slept thru the whole facial and woke up time after time because i was freezing cold. Everytime i go with my mom, i always get the coldest room. Brrrr....

    Went for dance in the evening as usual. Finally learnt something which looked like dance. HAHA. But i felt so deadly for the period! Gosh, i bet i was looking like this for the whole time: -_____- LOL SERIOUS. Mom fetched me home after that and i ate my dinner.

    Was planning to watch another episode of You're Beautiful. However, the computers ALL pissed me off. WHAT IS UP WITH THE FREAKING CONNECTION THESE DAYS?! SO BLARDY LAG! I have to wait for like almost AN HOUR for one episode to load FULLY. DAMN IT!
    Worst thing, i was using my brother's computer which will auto shut down if the computer's brain think its too hot. WHAT STUPID THING IS THAT. So it shut down THREE god damn times already. SO UNTIL NOW, I HAVENT EVEN CAUGHT ONE EPISODE. FROM 7PM TILL NOW. Gosh. Damn those computers.

    Jonas kinda kept me entertained though. He was singing Sorry Sorry over the phone while playing maple which seriously made me burst out laughing. First, it is just SO WEIRD to hear him hear a korean song, let alone SING! Second, he was so ego-ish which i seriously TBT! Last, okay i think i better not mention here. God knows who reads my blog. (Scary, weird, UNEXPECTED readers i have.)

    Now, i'm still loading the damn episode. There are 7 parts to an episode. It only loaded 1/5 of each part. Damn, i'm getting so pissed. I want to finish watching AT LEAST ONE episode today! I was aiming for 2. TWO you know! I'm also gonna plan what i'd be doing this coming Monday and Tuesday. I think its like the last 2 days that i'll be enjoying till doomsday.

    OH, did i mentioned Peter just called me in the evening just now, using Brice's phone? Gosh, i thought Brice was pranking me because Peter kinda sounded like Brice for a moment due to the noise produced @ where they were. Charlotte should know best why i'd suspect for a moment Brice was pranking on me. HAHAHA. OK I THINK I CAN RESOURCE! Yay me! Haha. (Ok i hope nothing bad happens this week. I SINCERELY PRAY, LORD.)

    Ok I think i should be off now. This post is long enough for you. Bye people.