Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 30, 2010

    Foolish love.

    Photobucket

    I am yearning to go there. See sunset. Ohman how romantic. HAHA. Nah actually i think seeing sunrise is more romantic. See sunset everyone also can see. Sunrise very hard to see leh. You must either stay up the whole night in the beach, or wake up just the right time to see it. SEE, SO UNIQUE.

    So today was a rather boring day. I'm still kinda pissed off with the drama thingy. It's seriously taking so long to load. Klaryce introduced me to Funshion. Actually i hear it everywhere now. It's kinda bringing me smiles. Hehe. That's a good thing.

    Went Yishun to eat Thai food. Goodness me, i saw someone who looked exactly like Gail, except a little taller. Like probably, my height? NEVER IN MY LIFE, have i seen such identical person. LOL. Headed to CausewayPoint after dinner and just shopped there. I bought a new towel. HEHE It was love at first sight when i saw that pink towel on the mannequin. It was the only one left there! So i just left the mannequin naked. Bought some girls stuff and reached home at 9pm.

    Yeah so that's my day. Boring much? ._. Omg the Funshion program is seriously too good to be true, like what Klaryce said! HAHA nevermind i bet i'm gonna have loads of drama to watch now. BYEBYEBYE.