Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 1, 2010

    Frustrated

    Ok i'm such a good girl to keep updating these days with words. Ha its better than nothing, isnt it? You know what i've been up to lately? Dramas. Dramas thats what i've been doing the whole day. You're Beautiful(Repeated drama), Vampire Diaries and some other movies. I'm so freaking bored of it and I HAVE GOT NO MONEY. It's so frustrating. I need money.

    Ohya, the Fame is SO BORING FOR GOD'S SAKE. Why did people say it was interesting in the first place?! It so reminds me of Bandslam. Freakin boring, babies. I want to get out of the house! Heather. I think i should head to her house. BUT, i dont know how to go -_- AND, i got no money. DAMN THIS IS STILL THE GOD DAMN PROBLEM. What should i do?!

    I have no idea what i should rant now. I need money.

    I NEED MONEY.

    UPDATED!

    Hello. I'm back. Hehe, love Kim Hyun Joong. The forever handsome boy! Their new MV is out!




    Kim Hyun Joong ahhhh~~~ Hehehe. His birthday is coming! HEHE I REMEMBER OK~! (L)

    I feel very sad. I'm gonna spend the next few hours redownloading all my songs into this blardy repaired computer. Fug sial. First my phone spoil, now computer spoil. Next what? My itouch spoil issit?! Roar, sometimes electronics damn wadaeff ok. Sigh so sad.

    I think i better start downloading now. It's 600plus almost 700 songs i'm talking about here ok. -.- & Probably another 40plus videos. GOD, can you save me? :(