Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 8, 2010

    I get a rush more than a crush.

    Hello dearests.

    I've been sick for the past 4days. Lol, what's up with me? One moment i'm ok, and the next i'm lying on the bed for more than 10hours. Siao. Since i'm up posting, i'm feeling quite okay for now. Actually i've got nothing to post. :(

    What can a sick patient do? Sleep, eat medicine, watch tv. I'm gonna rot already. I was supposed to go to the camp. So yeah didnt go.. I feel so out of date already because i havent been downloading new songs. I'm going to start redownloading all my songs again. I hope i can download at least 200 songs by today. Cya kids.

    UPDATED!

    Hi. Television became my boyfriend for the day. Watched The Unborn before lunchtime. I think it was rather stupid. Where got so coincidental keep having twins one?! -.- Okay i'm finding horror movies stupid now. Becuz the storylines are all the same! There's totally no kick in it. Whatever. Then So You Think You Can Dance was on AXN. Awesome :)

    So my fever didnt come back up for the whole day. Think i should have recovered. I want to exercise. Siao i havent been eating much these days. Appetite damn bad. SERIOUSLY VERY BAD. I cannot think of anything that can make me drip saliva. LOL. Now i'm very bored. Waiting for dinner. I bet it wont be nice food one la. Zzz. Don't think i'll be going anywhere this June holiday. Wth so sad. Hate my life.