Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 11, 2010

    QUIXOTIC DREAMS.



    BIGGEST NEWS IN TOWN. SHANETTE TAN HAS A TUMBLR. So visit and follow me la ok? Another thing, i remembered Kim Hyun Joong's birthday was on 6th June. Goodness how could i have gave it a mizz? :( Must be becuz i was sick and upset that i couldnt go for the SuperTeen camp... Owell~ That's an excuse. HEHEHE.

    It has been a rollercoaster-ish week. I kinda envy all of you who all got to get out of Singapore :( Wo de ming hen ku la, bu ke yi get out of Singapore. School say got Math&Science learning journey to Hong Kong on September! I want to go!!!!! But mummy also say she'll bring family to Hongkong during September. Aiyo how leh? I want to go with school BUT obviously there wont be as much freedom as i have with my family. Ugh there are just alot of advantages and disadvantages here and there. I think have to score very well then can go also la. So...... whatever.

    I wanna go for a swim tomorrow. I dont know where i can get some swimming costume. SWIMMING I WANT TO SWIM AT NIGHT. VERY SHIOKSHIOK DE. Hehehe it's also time for me this fat ass to start losing weight. OK I WILL TELL DADZ I WANT GO SWIMMING TOMORROW, @ 8PM. Hehehehe that time confirm very little people at the pool so i can swim freely.