Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 16, 2010

    Will i ever see you smiling back at me?


    There's no one like you, you speak to my heart. It's such a shame we're worlds apart. I'm too shy to ask, i'm too proud to lose. But sooner or later, i gotta choose. & Once again i'm thinking about taking the easy way out.

    Hello. I know i havent been posting for a real long time. Not really THAT long but it's still long, right? Haha, i've got photos to post up this time round. I won't do it today though. I'm kinda tired today and the photos will probably take quite awhile to upload. So yeah, just wait a little while more. I promise you before Sunday okay? :) I'll always be updating my tumblr. (Well at least alot more than here.) So do check it out once in a while alright? Loveyou.