Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 17, 2010

    Stop oh yes wait a minute, Mister postman.

    Heyheyhey it was a day of rotting @ home once again. Probably catching Toy Story with my family tomorrow. (SORRY FION(lee), my mom suggested one.. You know my grounded always means "only can go out with family" right..?)

    Okay now i'm gonna post about HAIR too. I said 'too' becuz i read Jocelyn's post about HAIR in the morning and i decided to 'REBLOG' it. Of course me and her have got different tastes so YEAH. Here's it.





    I like Straight, Long, Brown, HAIR. It's been almost 6months after my last haircut. The sad thing is, it didnt even grew more than 2-3inches! ITS THAT BAD MY DEAR. I dont know why. I know my hair is healthier than before ITS OBVIOUS. Last time i used to dye my hair a couple of times becuz the colour wouldnt come out and i would straighten my hair every single day. NOW? I totally let me hair go naturally. Eh you should be happy im giving you freedom ok, hair. All i'm asking you is to grow BELOW MY NEHNEH. VERY HARD TO ASK FOR MEH?! Lol i'm nuts i know.. Haha. Actually that's about it, i just hate the fact that my hair never grown after 6 months :(

    Oh ya fyi, i know the first photo is wavy hair. Well i think it looks kinda natural to me. I dont like permed hairstyle. Natural BEAUTIFUL curls is awesumz. :D I simply love the 2 middle photos okay.