Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 27, 2010

    According to you, i'm stupid i'm useless, i cant do anything right.

    Photobucket

    Hello. I know i've broke my promise becuz in my previous post, i said i'd post before last Sunday.
    HA what a joke. It's already been more than a week. Sorry for not posting. Have been busy and tired these days.
    Lol i know i've got loads of never ending excuses. Everything's just gonna be a summary.

    14th June, Monday
    Studied at home for EIGHT hours. It was boring TO THE MAXIMUM. Can you imagine it? Eight damn hours. I dont know how i actually survived that day okay.

    15th June, Tuesday
    Studied again in the morning and afternoon. Finally had some fun in the night at Night Safari. It was awesome :) Haha i kinda saw alot of cacausians. HAHA.

    16th June, Wednesday
    Studied, AGAIN and went to the SG flyer! It was not as exciting as i thought it'd be. I think it's more of a couple's place. Supposed to go Ion after that but idk what happened, so headed home :(

    17th June, Thursday
    Swimming in the late morning and studied all the way till night. Goodness gracious i really cannot believe myself.

    18th June, Friday
    Toy Story 3 with family in the late morning. Had Fish and co. for lunch and headed home, continued studying DAMNIT!!!! -_-

    19th June, Saturday
    Studied in the morning, went to Oschool for dance in the early evening. I'm like SUPER lonely because i'm not close to anyone there besides Brice and he wasnt there because he was at Perth enjoying. :( However, Zaihar grouped us into groups to do performance next week. So i kinda socialized abit.. Swimming at night. :)

    20th June, Sunday
    Hehe, Happy Father's Day!! :D Did nothing much in the afternoon. Went to Air Supply's Concert at night at Resort World! Hehe it was FANTABULOUS!!!! His voice is SUPER AMAZING because he has a soul of a 20yearold even though he's old! Yay rock on~

    Photobucket

    21st - 24th June, Monday - Thursday
    Dance was from 10am - 6pm everyday. We were all preparing for Ouevre concert on 9th July! :D Hehehe yes it is indeed tiring but i enjoyed it ALOT! Love all the dancers and Ms Shining! She changed my solo part to something else. Kinda like the new one better but i have gotta practice, baby! :D

    25th June, Friday
    Went to NAFA for rehearsal and the whole rehearsal was screwed up la please. All of us did kinda badly for all dances. Only the last item was almost perfect. Damnit, i'm such a fat bitch. Zzz. My eye hurt so badly for the whole day. Went for lunch at j8 with clique then home to sleep. Only wanted to sleep for like an hour or so but ended up sleeping for 2hours plus. -_- My pathetic eye!!!! :'(

    26th June, Saturday
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIQIAN!!!!(L) Studied in the morning and didnt go for dance. Ha, i slept thru the whole afternoon because of my eye again!!!! I swear it's SUPER PAIN!!!! :( Went serangoon garden to have dinner and then headed to City Square to get daily necessities. Kinda had cold war with my mom. Ha lame reason which i wont want to mention it here. Everything was fine in the night. I slept at 2 that very night!!!

    Tumblr keeps me company every single day. Hehe I love you Tumblr. :)

    27th June, Sunday
    I was awakened by Winnie that dumbdumb this morning. She stopped my dream leh! So funny though, cause i cannot really recalled what i dreamt about. All i remembered was Dominic was in my dream :O "Eh Shanette!!" Winnie sounded happy but she got that "OMG SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED" look on her face. I thought the world was gonna break apart for one moment. Then she smiled at me when i opened my eyes and said she saw SOMEONE at church this morning. Lol, i was like "er ok..." So kinda talked about it for a little while then i tried going back to my dream but i obviously failed LOL.

    Guitar lesson in the late afternoon and then home after that. Sigh i'm so bored now. You know i really lost the interest in blogging. I think this blog's gonna close down next year. Like i'm pretty sure. I'm only like sec3 this year and i only have less than an hour everyday to use the computer. I'm gonna take O levels next year. DO YOU THINK I GOT TIME TO EVEN TOUCH THE COMPUTER?! Gosh. Yes i know you guys always see me online 24/7 but thats because i log in thru my phone and never log out. HAHA. Look at the way i'm blogging now... It's so boring! I know i said i'll post pictures up but HELL I'M FREAKIN LAZY. I'm such a irresponsible blog owner. -_-

    So yeah blah whatever. This blog's gonna die off.