Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 2, 2010

    Hectic week.

    Photobucket

    Hello. Ha i know i'm losing my readers but I DONT CAREEEEE.

    This week is the first week of school and it didnt really go VERYVERY bad. I'm obviously saying that it was bad. Have been rather mood this week because of god knows what reason. PMS i guess. Dance everyday from Monday to Thursday. Tiring yes, but its alright. I have already overcome my fear of stagefright. But on Wednesday when the Netballers really SAT DOWN and STARED at all of us, i almost tripped while doing my 2turns. Damnit, partly because of the red carpet. Ugh should have just removed the stupid carpet. Yes i SMILED~ and they LAUGHED! Mistakes were everywhere la.

    Thursday was really a FUCKED UP DAY! Like seriously! Everything went so wrong!!!!! First, Esther How that idiot picked on me during morning assembly. She whacked me on my eye which is badly damaged because i was using my phone. DAMN YOU ITS NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME I'M DOING THAT RIGHT!? I know you're stronger than me but you DO NOT need to show how strong you are! Then after morning assembly, she personally told me to see her and then she started picking on me again. Of course, every teacher would start by saying: "I am not here to pick on you." DAMN IT WHATEVER. THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS YOURE THE MOST BIAS TEACHER. Skirt, Socks and handphone. What! My skirt short because i grew fatter so i have to pull it higher so that it'll be looser. WRONG MEH?!

    Social studies kinda brightened up my day a little because Ms Bernice Chen was back and she kinda made me class laughed because of her unfortunate happenings. Chinese was obviously boring and i almost fell asleep. Cmon almost everyone did la. PE was SUPER depressing because we took height and weight. I'm 164cm as usual but I AM SO NOT REVEALING MY WEIGHT. Ok i am not overweight BUT STILL, that weight to me is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!! -.- So this was the major thing that happened that made my whole day so down.

    During dance, Josephine told me that i did not have enough energy for my dance. Ha kinda true. Where can i find the mood to dance properly when i've been so moody the whole god damn day?! Plus i'm supposed to smile all the way OMFG. Crazy siao whatever. Then when it was time was Sincerely Jane, i realised my shoe wasnt in the dance studio! I can go SIAO i tell you!!!!! I was panicking like hell and attituded Yvonne ALOTTTTT. She still helped me by running up to the Hall to check it up but to no avail. When she was back, the seniors then told me Mrs Low kept it because i left it in the hall on Wednesday. Ugh. So i danced without shoes and my tube wasnt pinned to my tanktop. I totally didnt have the mood to care how i looked that day already. My hair kept falling to my face and i think i look like pontianak plus my tubedress became a normal tube. They say i not enough energy right? FINE i threw all my energy out for Sincerely Jane. HA she didnt say anything much. It was so pathetic that Charlotte had to say: She put quite alot of energy for her solo. I think teacher didnt even agreed to what she said la please! This is how lousy i am. GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

    EVERYTHING HAPPENED IN JUST ONE DAY. I can kill myself i tell you. Thank god my mom was home so she could fetch me home. I really am sorry to Yvonne because i know she did nothing wrong and i was just throwing my tantrum to her for no reason.

    Friday wasnt really that bad. School was okay... Math was the most interesting as usual. Went to catch Letters to Juliet with Yvonne, Xinni and Sasha after school. Omg it was very lovey dovey! Me like(Y)! Hehe, went home after that. It was pouring very heavily!!! I've got no umbrella and my home phone's spoilt! I texted winnie that biatch and she didnt really. Ugh i had to call my bro (thank god he's home) so she could bring umbrella to the busstop and i can go home. Thank god even more my dad's home. So he drove me back. LOL. Got addicted to some weird shape app on my phone and started playing with it till i realised time was ticking and decided to bathe. I finished my homework. Only left with DNT and CS which alot of work is needed so i leave it for Saturday and Sunday.

    Actually i wanted to catch Eclipse with my mom. But zzz, she gotta bring my grandma to the doc's tomorrow morning because her eye's are not functioning very well. (What's with people's eyes these days?!) Nevermind, think i'm gonna catch it with my clique on Monday. Gotta get Charlotte's and Liqian's present by this weekend.

    Ouevre is so near now. It's in exactly a week's time!!! Not really though, i think its' 6 days more. OMG!!!!!! :( So many people are going!!! Ok i mean alot of people whom i know of are going. You know how to make myself feel better? "AIYA we dance on stage also cannot see the audience one. NEVERMIND LA." Heh~! Yes i will dance well. *Prays*



    Alright i shall be off now. This post is long enough to last a week right?! HAHAHAH okay la i will TRY and post tomorrow or the day after. When i say "try", it'll never ever happen.

    Does anybody know how it feels like to feel larger than life?
    To look deep in your soul and know you're not alone?
    Does anybody know how it feels to find something thats real & make it your own?
    That's when you've found home.