Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 31, 2010

    Her whisper is the lucifer.

    Hello!! I'm at the last episode of Hello baby already!! Ohmygod it only took me like 3days to watch finish.. Ohman :( I'm gonna miss SHINee afterwards.. Cuz you know, sometimes looking at them dance is no fun! You keep seeing their same faces and movements. Whereas in this kind of shows, THEY ARE NATURAL! Ok, "everything on tv is a lie." except for Hello Baby! Hehe :D I want them to have a CONCERT in Singapore!! :( Concert means you definitely can see their faces if you're willing to pay the money. Fan meeting, FOC one. Ugh then you'll have to ton the night at whereever they are having the meeting. AND YOU MIGHT NOT GET TO SEE THEM. (Because of the number of people there.)

    "Since SHINee has such red hot popularity, will they want to come and hold a concert here in our country? They expressed happily that even though there are no confirmed dates currently, but given the chance, they really hope to be able to come back."
    -DKpopnews

    Did nothing today!! What a boring day. Kept looking at myself in the mirror and asked myself why the hell is my face so fugly. Like wtf seriously. I want my flawless skin back... I dont mind wearing specs etc. BUT I WANT MY SKIN BACK!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I DO MAN REALLY!!! I cleanse my face 2times a day if not 3. My face dont feel irritated at all until there's pimples. God damn it why am i talking about this. Bye end of story.

    I want a new camera badly. I want that Samsung one. OMG i want it :( It was front camera!! I dont care how bad the quality is. I kinda think all compact cameras are the same la. So, that camera is unique!! Mummy :( Sigh.

    Annyeong!!!