Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 4, 2010

    Norago. It's still you.

    Okay, my computer is not working well at all. Stupid i'm starting to hate this desktop so much even though it's screen is huge and its a touchtouch. -.- Like dumb sia.

    Everyday's dull to me. Nothing's interesting. Phrenz intergames started this week. Netball went into semifinals. 3A2 was powerful. It made my class lose. :( So now netballers fighting for 3rd place. HWAITING!!! :D Floorball went into finals! Yay babies you can get 1st place. Gogogo~ Hehehe. I think soccer also fighting for 3rd place. I am not very sure. Lastly, Basketball 1st round kick out already HAHAHA.

    So i was very boring on the Tuesday morning. 2 double periods for the day :( But i went home early that day. I was thinking about this particular someone practically for the whole day. Seriously, havent been thinking for so long until TUESDAY. I dont even know why he came into my mind. So i posted this on my facebook wall: On the verge of forgetting your existence, you appeared again. Well, i was thinking of him what! So i posted that. Ok I swear all this is just a coincidence. In the evening, when Spencer and Winnie was going Serangoon gardens, they concidentally saw him near SPC area. Brother immediately rang me up and you know what? I was like a crazy woman at home. He told me: JIEJIEJIEJIE HE GOING HOME NOW. FASTER COME OUT. NOW!!!!!

    I was panicking like crazy. I was so..... slumbery looking LOL. Ah but who the hell gave a damn, you tell me? I hurriedly ran to this Indian temple there. Which was somehow near where he lived. OHMYGOD I was actually earlier than him. I CANT BELIEVE IT. I hope he didnt see me. I think this is rather stupid but at least on the day that i think of him, i get to see him. :)

    Sheryl gave me quite a shock this afternoon. Dont really wanna mention about it. Yeah I think this post is random. Lol because i'm not in the mood to post. I totally have no mood to do anything today! I've been trying to find someone whom i can talk to. Fug, really no one. I know i have friends. They dont understand how i feel, totally. Trust me, even my parents dont know what i'm thinking. Ugh :'( There is no one that i can open up to, even my closest buds. Im such a loser i know. Ha so whatever.

    I dont care if this post dont make any sense to you. I just need somebody to talk to badly. Tomorrow's Thursday. Hopefully, a movie can brighten up my day. Ah i dont know la. I'm so freaking broke. Bye.

    No matter how sad i am, i still love you, SHINee. <3 Hehehe.