Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 10, 2010

    I did it again, so i'm gonna let the beat drop. Ohmygosh...

    Hello! Sorry i didnt blog for so long again! Hehe, because of Oeuvre!!! It was a blast man yesterday night! This would only be a summarized post. I hope by next week, i can post at least an alternate day post, okay? (:

    Tuesday - Thursday
    School in the morning, then dance in the afternoon till 5.30. It was kinda boring uh, cause Ms Shining wasnt here. Only thursday. Wednesday was dear Charlotte's birthday!!! Hehehe. Kinda attituded Jonas. Lol i apologised already. Everything's aye ok~ Went to get Charlotte's flowers with Yvonne and Jonas after dance on Thursday. I have no idea why he always so shy when he see us. UNCLE WE ARE FRIENDS. -_- Went to the Far east flower shop thingy and bought her flowers! I dont know how Yvonne stand the freaking cold room smell. God, so stinky! My mom also, mad one. LOLLL. Something super epic happened during the bus trip back to J8. Seriously man!!! Haha!!

    Came home after that and there was a facebook war at my wall. Damn that person, Derrich Thow Pabueytho. Seriously, i'm warning everyone. If you see this person on your friend requests list, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT. He is practically creating trouble for himself. I only told Zhengxiang and Jazreel to help me comment. Sialah suddenly so many people comment. THEN, he also offended SO many people! Ugh i dont want to post anymore things about him.

    OEUVRE V, FRIDAY 9th JULY 2010
    Photobucket
    (If you're wondering why i'm not in this costume, its because i'm not in this particular dance item. I came to BPS late and they already learnt the dance.)

    Went school in the morning as usual and i found Jonas sitting on our table. O.O Kinda surprised me because usually, he wouldnt even dare to walk near us. I meant with my clique. Haha. Went up to the hall, didnt had morning assembly because we were excused from that. So headed to dance studio, packed our stuff and slacked till 8am.

    Reached NAFA at 8.45am. Camwhored alot. Well i meant for me ah, cause i very seldom take photos already. Warmed up and then rehearsal started soon after. Kinda bad uh for both rehearsal. Very loser-ish. Did makeup at 5plus, then camwhored and slacked till it's time for us to perform. We were all in the dressing room, looking at the CCTV. Omg so many people coming in at 6.30 la! HAHA the first group i saw was Jonas they all! Jeremy too. Then followed by Alexea and co. Blahblahblah alot to mention. HAHA. Had a group hug before performance. Omg very emotional. It reminded me alot of Superteen man. Omg very touching hehehe!!!

    Sincerely Jane was actually kind of screwed for me. In fact, it was the worst one for me out of the three times i did for the whole day. I have to say i did not bad for my solo HAHAHA. But other than that, i kinda kept pulling my dress. Not really pulling. Idk what i did!!! I know it was bad la. Somehow no one noticed because they all said it was fantastic. YAY!!!!

    Student Choreography 1(Merry Go Round) was awesome!!!! Except for my hand stand! DAMN IT. In the morning, i flipped over when i did the handstand. After that i got kong ju gan already. So it was so low during the performance. So sad :( Student Choreography 2(Nocturnal something LOL) was also great!!!! I saw them at the CCTV. They did waaaay better than the 2 rehearsals.

    Sounded Space and Home was obviously fantastic!!!! These 2 dances are the greatest, to me!!! After that, went out to the auditorium to cheer for Ms Shining. Watched the band first cause they were the last item. Gosh they were taking so long... I thought it was ending already thats why we went up. Nevermind we were cheering for them :) Sang the school song. Ohmygosh that was the loudest i've heard in my entire time in BPS!!! Woohoo!!! Went home at 10plus11. Slept at 12plus1.

    Thanks for everyone who came. Very appreciated.
    Mummy, Daddy, Spencer, Yolande, Jazreel, Jonas, Thignesh, Dennis, Kaiquan, Zhengxiang, Xinni, Geraldine, Jocelyn, Jeremy, Khairi!

    I love you dancers, you all were wonderful.
    Liqian, Josephine, Charlotte, Andrea, Jai, Amanda, Yvonne, Sitifarah, Johanna, Azura, Shafiqah, Syarifah, Farhana, Vanessa, Natasha, Bellda, Yanying, Caifong, Juliana, Fatin, Elaina, Zhining, Sujun, Brenda, Stefani, Ivana, Judith, Wanping, Alyssa, Jeanneth, Nadiah, Chenxian, Xuanyi, Rachel, Joleen, Mi, Wenyan.
    Of course, Mrs Low & Ms Shining too!!

    (Not in any order)


    You know i'm trying to upload the photos here. BUT ALL THE UPLOADERS ARE ALL NOT WORKING!!! I really dont know why!!! Sigh, i want the photos to be here. How?????

    HEY EVERYONE. PHOTOBUCKET IS BACK TO NORMAL ALREADY. But, quality of the photo is not very good because most of the photos are taken using Charlotte's camera. Her cam sucks!!! HEHEHEHE kidding la~

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Awwman i think i'm wearing Jai's hat HAHA.
    Photobucket
    Me and junior, Farhana :)
    Photobucket
    Me and another junior, Wanping. HAHA.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Yay i love charlotte.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket