Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 5, 2010

    "I'm hotter than you." Jacob says.

    Heyhey babes. I caught Eclipse today with Yvonne and her couz, Liqian, Jonas & Joel! It was awesome seriously! The only thing was there was totally no seats left so we ended up sitting at the first rock. Sucky maximum. There was this scene when Edward and Bella were intimate. Not VERY but close. Then that stupid idk who, Joel or Jonas, go say DENNIS THAT ONE, SHANETTE THIS ONE. THERE SHANETTE AND DENNIS. Walao ehz. Actually i didnt know they were saying me. Until they said the second time LOL.

    I know Edward's sweet. Jacob also what!!! Jacob even almost lost his life because of Bella! :( Bella why you dont like Jacob!!! So sad you knowz. I see Jacob so pain i also pain sial. HAHA. It was nice. Eclipse was nice. I dont really know why some people said it wasnt nice o.o I didnt read the papers so i dont know HAHA.

    Joel and Jonas went for Judo Federation while the others and me went walking around J8 aimlessly. COME ON, ITS JUNCTION 8. BORING SHIT OK! I helped my mom bought her iphone cover then headed home. Saw a really cute spag top at Cotton On that i liked. Didnt buy it though, i dont have enough money. Heh. Yeah like that lor, home after that LOL.

    I'm lazy to carry on posting so i shall just end it here. Bye there's school tomorrow.