Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 29, 2010

    I'd rather walk alone. Dont wanna chase you around.


    You were cute. I fell for you. I wanted you. You filled that empty space I had in my heart. You made me feel perfect. I loved you, until I realized there were other girls.
     

    Hihi. Everything was as usual today. Went amk with Liqian after school. :) We were basically chatting more than doing anything else. So yeah hahaha. Wanted to check out Street Dance tickets but so many people!! Ugh. -_- Tomorrow's Friday already! I'm so happy. LIKE SERIOUSLY YO!!! I'm gonna do DNT tomorrow night i think.. As for today, i'm gonna write the Dance reflection thingy. It seems interesting! Bet i'll write alot hehehe. Well its dance you know!!! *Big grin~ :D*

    YEAH BABY THANK GOD TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. HEHEHE. I love this video HEHEHE. TAEMIN!!!! (L)








    사랑해, 이태민♥