Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 28, 2010

    Another sorrowful day.

    You know.. I've got nothing to post today actually. Tomorrow's my doomsday for DNT. :( Sigh. Its taking over my whole dreamworld. WHY?! I really wish i could rant, but really there's nothing i can say. Everything's deep down in my heart. So deep even i cant dig it out. Whatever i'm stating here, is just roughly how i feel.

    1. People all go for looks.
    2. People all go for sizes.
    3. They dont give a fuck if your character is good or not.
    4. No matter how good you are, there are bound to be haters.
    5. Without studies in Singapore, you'll end up sweeping the floors.
    6. Sometimes to me, there are really no such things as true friends.
    7. I wished my blemishes would just fucking go away because its fucking demoralizing me.
    8. Deep down, no matter how tough you act, you do care about what people say about you.
    9. And sometimes, no matter how hard i try to control my feelings, it just dont want to listen to me and i end up feeling all sad and depressed like how i am now.
    10. Last, I'm happy because people around me are. I'm sad because I feel i look alien-ic to Earth.

    The end.