Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 27, 2010

    Forlorn.

    Something terrible happened in school today. Actually all was well until i realised.......................
     MY ITOUCH WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!!

    Omg. I really thought it was a prank by Joel Tseng. :(  Ok let me tell you what happened before i found out.

    I was walking out of the Icast happily because school ended. (Ah my foot. I still had to stay back.) So i went to the classroom allocated for the Self Study Session. Joel was asking for my itouch like who know how many times! So i ptu my hand into my side pocket..... AND IT WASNT THERE!!! First thing that came into my head was: HA STUPID JOEL. MUST HAVE TOOK IT WHEN I WENT OUT OF THE CLASS. Plus he looked super dubious. ._. He kept smiling and smiling and asking for my itouch. Gosh.

    Actually i kinda knew it wasnt him la... If he were to really play such a prank on me, I would really not talk to him again. -.- So yeah. My heart was like tearing into pieces as time passes by.. I was waiting for miracle to happen during the whole afternoon. I cannot even think of studying at the moment!!! :( Yes i know i looked very... no emotion just now. Thats what i heard from Dinesh and Theenesh and Chuanzhen la. The only 3 people who knows i'm sad was Kimiko, Joel and Jonas. -_- Unbelievable i know. 

    So yes.. :( Its gone.. Sigh until now i also dont really know how to respond. Told my mom about it already. Dont really know what she'll do.. I'm gonna use my iPod classic was replacement for the time being.. I havent download the songs from my Phone to my comp yet... So my phone's like really outdated now.

    Tomorrow's Hisotry and English CT. Goodluck to me yo.