Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 26, 2010

    Never say never.

     
    Sometimes you have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you're a good person and a good friend. What's meant to be will end up good and what's not, won't. Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the only one fighting. At times, people need to fight for you. If they don't, you just have to move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.


    Whazzup guyz. I havent complete DNT, clap for me thank you very much. Woohoo. -.- Idiotic, like i care. ._. Social Studies CT is tomorrow. Which more important? DNT or SS? SS LA OF COURSE. Humanities was never really my thing. But i still have to try no matter what..

    So today was a really super cold day. Like crazily impressively cold LOL! And stupid me didnt bring my jacket. Actually i wanted to, but after much deliberation, some part of my brain told me not to. Roar. I was freezing cold ok. But i love it. Hehehe i rather be cold than hot la. Heat is always a turn off for me ok.

    History was ridiculously boring. We were supposed to revise ourself for 50minutes OMG. Nearly died of boredom. CS too. 100minutes of lame CS. ROAR why cant school provide compulsary classes such as Dance, Music, etc. ._. It'd be waaaay more interesting than CS or HISTORY. Ok i know some of you might not agree but hello, this is my blog. I have got my own freedom of speech LOL.

    Went KFC with Kaiquan Charlotte Amanda and Andrea. I saw my old tuition mate, Max. He still got the Andrew look and the droopy eyes. ._. He didnt remembered me i guess but owell i dont care :D Hehe. Went to buy food and guess what. ._. I saw Andrew Chan wtfzxscawduksfzcxfnsio. LOLOLOL. For one moment i thought he was Max, seriously. So i saw Heather too, shockingly... EH SHE IS SO PRETTY OK. *No wonder last time there was this taxi uncle who thought you were angmoh. Hahaha look like eh.* Yeah so bought food, eat and then the couple went to Bishan library while Me, Andrea and Amanda toured the boring J8. Haha.

    Went home and slacked, then cracking my brains. ._. "WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR DNT?!?!?!?!?" Stupid dnt. Whatever, gave up and continued with my SS. Yes i'm done revising. But i'm gonna read it later after this and tomorrow before test. :) I'm done with my post peeeeeeoooppplllleeee. :D