Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 22, 2010

    Kickass!

    Ohmygod almost forgot to blog my baby~ Heheheheh. I just suddenly thought of Jonas for no reason and blogging came to my mind. I remembered him asking me to blog earlier just now! But now he's sleeping like a pig. SERIOUSLY DUDE, WHY DO YOU SLEEP SO EARLY?!?!!?

    Ok whatever. School was okay today! Finished my DNT during CE period!!! No one was listening to what gracemary was saying la! Pity her but.... i dont know what she wants us to do, so i had no choice but to ignore her too.. LOL. Slept during English period because Esther howhow never come. WOOHOO! Heheheh, i was planning to sleep during CHINESE one lor. But i was seriously too tired to wait any longer so i fell asleep. When i woke up, OMG i found so many people sleeping too~ Poor ms liew!!!

    Had MM after school. ONLY FOR 20MINUTES! The teacher talked for 10minutes. And in that other 10minutes, i finished 2 and the half pages of the work that i'm supposed to do. Please dont ask me why i'm in MM. Piss me off only. LOL. Dance audition after that! Ridiculously bad la damn it! I think my battement, triplet & hipsong not bad. The rest all bad la! Nothing much to say about it. Now 5 people in my clique is in level 3 and damn it, i'm still at level 2. HOW CAN YOU CALL A LEVEL 2 DANCER, A GOOD DANCER?! OHMYGOD IRRITATING!!!!! :(

    Ok nevermind. I swear i'm super hyper now. Dont really have any reason in particular. Hmmmm what else must i say? OH ITS LIKE 1.25HOURS MORE TO MY SO CALLED BIG DAY. I dont have the feeling at all lar! It would probably still be like any typical Friday lar!!!! Roar birthday these days are just freaking boring. I remember when i was younger, i used to have alot of fun because of parties and stuff. NOW?! NORMAL DAY LA. Ohmy so boring.

    DONEDONEDONE. I'm done posting. JONAS HAPPY ALREADY????? :)