Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 21, 2010

    Mental breakdown

    Hello.

    Unhappy morning i had man. I was very stressed the whole morning. DNT HAVENT DO, HOW?! ENGLISH ALSO NEVER DO, HOW!!!? OMG MY PARENTS COMING TO SCHOOL, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!?! I almost died, i was panicking the whole morning. Like crazy, i was thinking so fast i almost lost control of myself.

    When DNT started, we were supposed to do some stupid irritating presentation. we drew lots and the smallest no. goes first. WHY I SO SWAY?! I got number 2!? -.- Zheng xiang went first and thank god he did something. Half of my brain was thinking what my parents were doing and the other half, thinking of how to explain myself to teacher. Ohmy, when it was my turn, i told him i'd do 6 designs tomorrow and pass it up to him. He die die also want me to present even if its not my work! Zhengxiang passed me his designs and taught me what to say. But ohmygod i was so stressed out. It is like morally wrong to present a work that is not mine!!!!!! -.- Fucking hell. "Should i just present? Should i? Should I?? SHOULD I?!?!?!?! Suddenly teacher compared me going up to present infront of 10 over people and me dancing during Oeuvre infront of 350people. OMG I PRACTICED FOR OEUVRE FOR ALMOST HALF A YEAR DEAR TEACHER! AND THAT STUPID PRESENTATION. YOU WANT ME TO PRESENT EVEN THOUGH THE WORK IS NOT MINE?! Sorry i cannot do it. -.-

    Guess what was next. I broke down. I TRIED TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS. But damn, he kept pressurizing me non stop with all those, "go up la shanette. go up. just go up and talk only." Omfg. Worst thing, he still wants me to present even though my brain cannot function very well already. WALAO EH!!!! I like totally dont know what to do la. It's not like i cried to escape the presentation thing ok. -_- I cried because i really dont know what to present!!! Mr yeo came and told me what to present too but i stil dont know how!!! Went to toilet and cleared up my fucking red and messy face. Told Thignesh about it. I had to tell someone! I wanted to tell my mom. But, i know she'd start making a big fuss about it so i decided not to. Came back, Kimiko kept teaching me how to talk. *Thanks alot.* So i did went up. Anyhow shoot then went back to my seat. Class ended and done.

    2 periods of English was next. Ok, wasnt as terrifying as i thought it'd be. Recess(My eye still felt so heavy because of all the crying and shit.) HISTORY WAS BORING!!! I spent the time doing on my first DNT design that was supposed to be handed up at the end of the day. Chemistry was the last period of school hours. I'm starting to like Chemistry now. Somehow it's like simple math.. LOL. Assembly was hilarious! Act 3 acted until damn funny la~

    Had bio remedial after school. Then went AVA to finish up DNT. The people i sat with were gossiping about things i dont even know about. They dont even bother telling me when i asked them -_- Damn, so i just continued doing my work, go out of the place, gave Mr Yeo and went amk with Charlotte, Amanda and Andrea. Bought icecream and headed home. Slept in the bus LOL, lucky didnt miss my stop.

    Just reached home not too long ago. I wanna blog first incase i forgot what i wanna write later on. It'll end here for now.

    Even though i know he wont see it, but still: Thanks Thignesh for being so caring. :)
    Jonas&Kimiko too, i know you will see it~ (Somehow.)