Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 20, 2010

    I am in misery.

    Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale, and laugh. Remember who you are and why you are here. You're never given anything in this world that you cannot handle. Be strong, be flexible. Love yourself and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.

    Let me come straight to the point, I suck at Radians. -_- DAMN IT, i am having a really hard time figuring this shit out. Walao eh. Degrees then degrees la. Still need change into what radian. Totally unneeded la damnit. So i was very depressed during math lesson because i dont know how to do the sums. (i still figured it out in the end though, like when the class was almost ending?!)

    DNT sucked too. ROAR. DNT is gonna haunt me for the next 1 and the half years. How am i gonna survive!!! :( Chinese also!!! Gosh i am supposed to do some weird newspaper report or something for Chinese. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE TALKING LA. Ohmy, china accents turn me to sleeping mood ok. Roar.

    So today, everyone in my clique was busy, except me. Awesome eh? Everyone of them had to stay back in school for their own reason. Aw man, had to go home myself. Hmmm but coincidental much, i saw Jonas and co. just at the gate. So aiya, i was like so lonely. I just followed them opposite since Jonas suggested~ Haha got busted by Joel so many bloody times. Ugh irritating. He still can keep smiling and laughing. WOW PIAK YOU. Didnt know whether to go amk or j8. -_- Jonas la, he wanna walk to bishanpark there. Heh i'm lazy.. So i went j8 lor. It's like a shorter way to my house.

    Went home, ate dinner and tried finding the stupid DNT pictures. WOW I HATE DNT. I'm trying to play dnt's feelings so that it could give me marks. You know... like pretend to love it. BUT EVEN THAT, ITS SO HARD!!! Thats how much i hate you, DNT. -_- LOL. 

    Hair craze.
    Hawt skin colour she has LOL. I want to slim down! (Here it goes again....)