Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 19, 2010

    I hate being second to those whom i put first.

    Ya know, i was looking forward to blogging while i was in school. But now, i totally forgot what i wanted to post, exactly.

    Well... School today was immensely boring, especially Computer studies. If you saw my tweet, you'd know. Haha, dance after school was, stressful. The whole lesson was about across-the-floors. :( very depressing i swear. Especially the first exercise, Pirouttes!!! WHY!!! Is my butt to big or am i too fat to do a proper turn?! I see other people do until so easy until i super annoyed la! I dont want to go to level 1 :( It's a fucking sad thing ohmyfgod. How!!! Well at least i didnt do chennel that badly. Kinda surprised me. Teacher taught a new kind of pas de bourre and i didnt do that badly.

    Went home and truthfully, i didnt do anything fruitful today. Gonna get a lashing from Mr yeo tomorrow i'm sure. I'm already looking forward to it. Sorry Mr yeo, in advance LOL. Talked on the phone for a lil while and i'm blogging now, obviously.

    I'm feeling very bored now and i cannot think of anything that i wanna do :( I just want to use the computer so here i am. I cannot believe it's 4more days to my birthday. Gosh it's gonna be another boring birthday like last year. I wanna get the samsung camera. Its kinda old i guess, but it's so cool!!! The model's TL225. I want it!!! Really!!! :(

    I. love. her. fringe and. hair. colour. alot x1000000.