Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 14, 2010

    True friend, where are you?


    Someday, we’ll run into each other again, I know it. Maybe I’ll be older and smarter and just plain better. If that happens, that’s when I’ll deserve you. But now, at this moment, you can’t hook your boat to mine, ‘cause I’m liable to sink us both.
    Gabrielle Zevin - Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

    Hi. I'm currently in school, during DNT lesson. Ha i've finished my work and hence, i'm able to log into blogger. Actually even if the work is not done, i'm sure a pretty handful of you would still use the computer right. LOL.


    So yeah. There is actually nothing much i can post. It's not like my life is that interesting. Yesterday was a pretty rough day for me. I dont really know why, i just dont feel right. Weird but i had h2h talks with Jonas, like literally! I must also really thank Charlotte for lending a listening ear during bio's free period. Thanks alot. I turned to Amanda but she totally turned me off -_- HAHA everyone knows she cannot listen to people's sorrows.


    Now, i'm just thinking what i can write here to interest you people but my mind is like, blank. I know that there's double English period later. Shitasss. Sigh, alright i'm off. Bye.


    Updated @ 5.11pm
    Hello~ I knew English was shitass. Did some comprehension about Sharks, for the whole 2 period. Remember the unknown teacher who confiscated my phone? He created a tiny scene in the middle of the period. He shouted, "CHEATING UH!?!?!?!?" like tremendously loud. Seriously shocked the hell otta me. Whatever. Had recess and then History period. Tanweina didnt come. So that unknown guy took over. Gawd he was like a totally changed person. WHAT?! Trying to lick my shoes issit? (LOL SOUNDS FREAKING WRONG BECAUSE ANYWAY, HE IS STILL OLDER THAN ME.) He asked me why i had 2 iPhones. -_- You think i'm so rich to buy 2iphones for myself? Lol obviously not. Since he touched both of em, he should know that one of them is slimmer than the other! I told ya, he havent touched an iphone/itouch before. -_- He even taught me the first history source based question. I dont really understand though. He talked so much, i only wrote one sentence down L-O-L.


    Chemistry was next and yeah it was boring until we had to try out the questions. Learning chapter 8, The Mole, now. It kinda look complicated but it really isnt. It's like primary school mathematics, how hilarious. LOL ok maybe i'm just gloating over it now since i havent learnt the whole chapter. Assembly was bullshit. I dont understand why the teachers bullshit so much. -.- Had chem remedial after school. Gosh i seriously did the entire worksheet man. I CANT BELIEVE MYSELF OK. ITS CHEMISTRY?!?!?! I've been failing science ever since P4... (Except for PSLE and Sec1 commontest1) Yeah i know this is not a test but, HA i did understand what i was doing. That's amazing enough :) Hehe.

    Went crazily insane with Jai while waiting for bus and on the bus. Like siao like that hahaha~ Dabao KFC's Snackers home and that's my dinner for today. :) So yeah! My day's not really VERY terrible... Hehehe.