Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 16, 2010

    Imperfection

    Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night. Angry because you won't take my hand. Aggravated because you don't understand. Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever.

    Well, hello there everybody.

    Yesterday wasnt as boring as i imagined it would be. Okay school hours itself was boring. After school, i had fun! ^^ I would just skip the morning hours about lessons and stuff because it simply just put others to sleep, i guess.

    Okay so yeah, had Motivational Math after school. Before that, followed Charlotte to the canteen to have her lunch while i bought some light food like bread and stuff. I saw the three musketeers(Jonas, Joel and Enwei) @ the canteen too. Enwei treated me like i was some kind of lion.. :( "Relax... Ok relax..?" was what he told me. What the heaven, i was like smiling and he thought i was angry. He imitated me to show me that i was fierce or angry, whatever. LOL like ridiculous. I know... I have small eyes. Plus the edge of my eyes is sharp. You know cat's eye? Except mine's way smaller of course. So i will ALWAYS look fierce even though I'm happy. What a sad thing. :(  Ok nevermind about that.

    So we chatted for little while in the canteen with Charlotte. Damnit i almost molested Jonas because he snatched my stupid wallet. Ha don't wanna mention about it because it wasn't on fucking purpose. Went up to MM class after charlotte's lunch and chat. MM was boring :( But my teacher, Ms Eileen, made it interesting! Our mixed up class was split into 4 small groups. So i think I'm like so lucky!! Because i got the most awesome teacher. She is so pretty and has a very sexy voice, plus she has a sense of humour LOL.

    So when it ended, Charlotte and all the dance peeps went to dance studio. We were nominating the mistresses(Hair, Makeup and Wardrobe mistress) and treasurer. Ok one thing for sure, i did not expect anyone to vote for me. -_- But ohmygosh, i ended up being the Wardrobe mistress. -_- Gosh it is such a hard position. LOL. Packed the dance studio properly into place and had a small farewell party for the seniors.

    Omg it was such a i-must-cry moment when Liqian went up to have her speech to the seniors. The minute she cry uh, most of us' eyes turned red man. It's kinda sad that they're leaving us already :( I think their batch, they dance tremendously well. That's the reason why the item "Home" on Oeuvre was so beautiful. Ate cake and pizza L-O-L. Dance ended at 6plus.

    When i got up the bus, i didnt realised Dominic was also on the bus. -_- You know what? I felt my phone vibrating so i looked at it. When i saw "Dominic is calling", i was like huhhhhhhh. Weird. Suddenly, i had the sudden urge to look back, IDK WHY SERIOUSLY!!! I didnt espect myself to see him there. Plus my vision is not really fantatic these days... So it took me almost a minute to realise that IT WAS HIM! My reaction cute only. "OMG HUH WALAO EH?!" Then i hanged the phone. LOLLLLLL i didnt even said hi.. How rude of me right? Yeah, when i got off the bus, he was like right beside me and i didnt even bother to look at him and smile. Why is it always this case uh. The previous time also like that. Ok nevermind. I promise myself i will say hi to him if there is such a coincidence again. :)

    Today, school was short and sweet. CS was boring. Math and bio was fun. Jonas was so angry with Dennis just now. So scary, he so angry. Chinese was boring, needless to say. And Socialstudies was interesting. (Except for the srilanka thing. I have no clue about that at all.) Went amk with Jai to watch "Despicable Me". 4.5/5!!!!!! The yellow "cousins" of Gru are all super adorable! Ohmygosh!!! Agnes and damnnnnnnnnnnn cute too! GO WATCH OK. GOGOGO!!!

    So i just reached home. Here's what i'm planning to do.
    1. Check my Facebok.
    2. Check out people's tumblr.
    3. Watch The Killers.
    4. Watch The Karate Kid.
    5. Study.
    6. Get myself stuck onto the computer for no reason till bedtime.
    7. Ask my mom if i can follow Brice to open class tomorrow.

    SAYONARA!!!!!

    Happy Birthday Nico!!!