Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 17, 2010

    I fell right thru the cracks, now i'm trying to get back.

    Hey I've been watching you, every little thing you do.
    Every time I see you pass in my homeroom class, makes my heart beat fast.
    Wish I could make it real but your lips are sealed, that ain't no big deal.
    I think you're fine. You really blow my mind.
    Maybe someday, you and me can run away.
    I just want you to know, I wanna be your Juliet.
    Hey Romeo

    Hihi. School was as usual today, except i yawned alot. Tumblr wasnt working on my phone when i was in school. Made me kinda upset and bored too. Cuz i cannot see my SHINee faces :( Haha.. I was planning to trim my hairends off after school. Yvonne suggested to bring me to the place where she always cut her hair. But the shop didnt open for god knows what reason. So i ended up going home. The weather was so hot! However it changed the moment i reached home. I feel as if the sky's gonna turn dark in minutes but its actually only 6.15pm. HAHA.

    I want to be pretty. I want pretty features so i do not need to hide behind my hair ._. So that I can clip up all my hair that seriously itches my face. Ugh nonsense what's wih my inbalanced features, YOU TELL ME LA. Zzz have been seriously moody these days. I'm not sure if my posts can tell how i feel. Most of the time when i'm really upset, i wouldnt have the mood to use the computer. All i want to do, is to sleep. -_- I've been eating alot recently too. For me, thats obviously a sign of moodiness. Usually my clique would eat waaaaaay more than me even though i'm the biggest monster in the clique. Now ah, i follow them sia. They say eat, i eat. How much food also gobble everything down. Eat so much until my skirt like so tight now. DAMNNNNNN.

    Yesterday talked to Daddy in the night. He talked to me about something about my sleeping hours. It's not that i dont want to sleep la!!! But during the night, is the only time when i can think of everything that has happened during the day. Things i regret, things i feel proud of(none most of the time.), things i really wish to change etc. So obviously i got loads of negative ions in my head la. Hence, insomnia. -_-

    Shanette ah shanette.....