Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 24, 2010

    Surrender your heart.

    You know, i want to blog but i really got nothing to write sial. HAHA. Okay let me recall what i did the past 3 days...

    So i went out with Jazreel and Jonas. Watched Step up 3!!! It was so awesome!! Omg i just love dance so much hahaha~! Even though we didnt do anything much, i still thought it was meaningful. Its been so long since i saw Jazreel. Obviously, she is still a pretty as ever :) Jonas got angry halfway thru becuz of Jazreel HAHAHA :P Nah it was nothing. Just a small joke. I wanted to stay on longer to talk to Jazreel, since i havent seen her for so long. But yeah it was time to go home. Owell... Ima see her this coming Saturday!! But she's gonna come so late la damn her. 6.30pm?! -.- Herh i shall cycle with Charlotte first lor!! :P

    Sunday, as usual, boring. Morning had guitar but i was damn shagged out. HA why? Cuz i have bad flu and sorethroat. Didnt went for aural. Hehehe.. Slept all the way from 1plus to 5plus in the evening. Eh sick what. Sick must sleep right? Woke up and then went for dinner at Whampoh. Bakuhteh~!  Then went Thomson cuz Spencer wanna get stuff.

    Monday, didnt really pay attention in classes la~ Hahaha, i was just killing time and counting down to dance. Quite disappointed ah, didnt do much @ dance becuz of the lack of time... Practiced Sincerely Jane and teacher changed the formation alittle. Jo replaced Brenda's solo ^_^ Practice makes perfect, you'll do great babe~ Teacher put me in the front for the start. Aiyo ._. Actually, i kinda like stoning at the back until the chorus eh... Sigh, nevermind. Teacher also said she'll add people in for the center group before the floor phrase. WHY!!! There's totally no seniors inside lor. Nothing to change la! And somemore if too many people doing that, not nice la! Hope my position wont change. -_- I really dont like adapting to new environment. You know what? The worst thing that could happen, is that teacher replace my solo with someone else. HA if that really happens, that seriously proves i'm hopeless. We shall see on Thursday.

    Tuesday, i passed my Chi test!! Hehehe, concentrated so much during math class that i totally forgotten to do bio homework. Copied Jonas' one hahaha. Went to trim my fringe with Jai just now ah. They cut so much!! I told them to keep my fringe length but left side cut shorter (Slant). AIYO qisiren he go cut until now like bangs. ._. Aiya dont care alr, it'll grow right?

    Going to watch the Gymnastics tomorrow woohoo~! I think i'm going to die during DNT tomorrow. Seriously. ._. I totally dont know what to do with the cardboard. Ah who cares. HELLO I BLOGGED OK. Hahaaaaaa.



    I love this guy so much.
    HAHA TAEMIN AH~~~~!!!