Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 30, 2010

    Shining stars

    Gosh my Audition is not working AGAIN. So annoying. I think my blog is telling me, "YOU BETTER UPDATE, OR ELSE!?!?#!*^@!&$^" Yeah so, it's "Or else" is to dc my Audition. Pathetic la. Now cannot go in already.

    I havent been doing anything interesting this past few days. Its just school and a BBQ on Saturday. It was fun because of the dumbest jokes created by Kahsiang and group. Haha totally nothing to write man seriously. There's performance tomorrow and i'm only thinking about that now. I feel like i've forgotten to do something but i dont know what. Cuz i'm like so free now.

    I'm kinda happy because i'm gonna use my Polaroid tomorrow! HAHA. Ima take all the poses of Sincerely Jane. I already thought of what to take and i'm super happy la seriously hehehehe... Also, i've been crazing over SHINee still ^_^ they are awesome people okay.

    I dont know who that girl is but she is super extra. LOL.

    Charismatic Minho & Maknae Taemin (L)

    So i've also been looking at photos of hair. I DONT KNOW WHY ALSO. So envious la, especially this girl's. I totally love her hair length and colour man. It's so Sitifarah's hair, BUT I LIKE LOR! Sitifarah and Bellda's hair best man!! I miss my fringe wtf. Dont like the person who cut my fringe... I told him to keep length but cut the left side shorter. HE GO CUT UNTIL EVERYTHING SHORT!!!! Now i have to wait until probably Nov for my fringe to grow back again and then ask someone else to cut. Nonsense person.