Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 31, 2010

    I'm drifting away from everyone.

    Hihi! I'm sad :( I didnt do Sincerely Jane properly. Beginning already make mistake. HAHA cuz i was dreaming. Of a split second my mind was blanked out because of the Audience. Then ah, hmmm o.o YA they kept laughing too. WHAT'S SO FUNNY. It's a performance not a comedy damnit. Did we really do so badly that they have to keep laughing non stop?! When Bellda dropped her hat, everyone laughed until the next phrase man. Like what is up with y'all?! Try going up and perform and you'll know how we feel. Also didnt get to take ANY photos because had no time. Make up also anyhow put then go up stage. Worst thing was we had to wait for like 15min or so before our turn! We couldve just stayed in the dance studio to make up la. Aigo..

    Went home straight after school because i was planning to meet Jai and Liqian after bathing. But when i reached home, i was locked outside the house for 15minutes or so and i was SO FED UP! Ok i know i'm being very annoying here trying to bitch about what happen but seriously no justice is done to me. My parents should just give me the keys la. If only the NEW maid didnt come to this house, there's seriously peace and quiet. -.- I got so tired being angry with them that i had no mood to go out and so, i told Jai to meet up tomorrow instead.

    I'm not gonna eat Dinner. I wanna slim down. The determination and motivation is back but i know it'll be gone soon. Mother bought rowing machine and the bicycle thingy that you'll find at the gym on Sunday. Ima row the sweat out of me later! Hahaaa..

    So i watched Dream Team that i recorded on Sunday. I didnt know it's the same episode that i watched on the internet last week. However, without subtitles. Hahaaa, i hope Dream Team comes Singapore with Taemin and Alexander. They are just so cute la! :P Ah in any case, SHINee is coming Singapore! I should be contented enough. THE TICKETING HAVENT EVEN COME OUT LAH. I everyday checkcheckcheck HAHA, cuz i scared later people also as kanchiong as me then ticket no more... Aigo aigo.

    Yayayayay SHINee coming singapore woohoowoohoo! Heheee~!