Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 1, 2010

    I rather have no texts than to recieve a lame text from you.

    So i did nothing again today. I just looked at SHINee photos and watched Supergirl which broadcasted quite a long time back, like 2weeks ago or something? So jealous of those ahjmmas who were so close to Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew that very day la! Damn jealous man. Lol. & on Twitter, some fanbased Twitter account said that SG Kpop Night Concert Ticket Price and Venue will be announced in 2 hours and 10 minutes time! WTF I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY!!!!!!!!

    I was Auditioning just now and the stupid DJ was so annoying! They songs were getting slower and slower after each game. Slower until 70bpm! Wtfffffff make me so sleepy. So i stopped playing and went SPC to get Ben&BJerry's to eat LOL.









    Cute photo. I think they took this when their "Amigo" vid came out.

    SO CUTE!!!!!!!
    I totally love this photo.

    JAZREEL, I LOVE YOU. ARE YOU HAPPY ENOUGH?
    ITS BOLDED AND THE WORDS ARE ENLARGED JUST FOR YOU.