Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 4, 2010

    Disappointed

    My anger was filled to the brim in the morning. Totally. I really didnt expect the crowd to be so ridiculous. Even before 12am this morning, the place was already filled with people awaiting to get the queue number. It made me so worried because there were only limited seats. I was already planning to catch the first bus and train in the morning just for the ticket. DAMN, people who knows me definitely know i hate waking up so freaking early in the morning. So yeah i couldnt sleep for the whole night.

    So you know what i did? I kept refreshing my twitter app to get news over at 313@Somerset. It was extremely crazy please! Queue tags were supposed to be given out at 12am. But all of them had to wait till i think 2-3am to get their tags. PLUS, HMV and Prooflabel suddenly said that random numbers that are picked at 9.30am could buy their tickets. It means that even if you get tag 1, you might be the last in the queue. Ha guess what? At 6am, they posted on their FB saying that queue numbers are to be in order. Thats what pissed me off. What pissed me off was those who didnt queue overnight couldnt get their tickets AT ALL. All 3000 tags were given at night and only that 3000 people are able to get tickets.

    This shows that they totally cannot handle such situations. Why fucking go create such a nuisence?! Why cant we all just go through Sistic like how all other concert tickets are brought? They kept changing their information. Like wtf. The VERY FIRST information was that they will not recognise any queue before 9.30am. Then they give some fucked up excuse saying that the crowd there is too chaotic or whatsoever. PLEASE LA. Just bloody let the police handle them la! I dont care how but the bloody police should have the rights to disperse the crowd!!! This is bloodyhell unfair to those underaged people who are unable to stay overnight man. ProofLabel and HMV are just being plain selfish. So what if there are tickets left? I bet until now the queue havent even reach up to 2000 la!? -.- Uh fucking shit. So i've been waiting for 2weeks for NOTHING. Fucking NOTHING. Yeah whatever. I plan to stalk SHINee. I plan to sleep in the airport already. -.- I must at least get to see them real life I DONT CARE!!!!

    Then another thing happened in the morning. After 4.30am, i started to feel very tired so i slept for like 30minutes. I woke up, and saw that Liqian was offline already. After i washup and everything, i texted her asking if i should wear jeans/shorts. She didnt reply. It was 5.30 already at that time. I planned to leave house to 5.45am. From 5.45am-6.30am, i spammed called her fucking loadsa times. She didnt pick up. I got so angry and sad and stressed and all fucking mixed feelings. I dont know what happened to her. My mind was in a twirl. I like totally broke down and then finally decided not to go 313 and just head to dreamland. But i couldnt get a good sleep! My bloody phone kept vibrating and i was recieving so many calls and messages. I DONT KNOW WHY ALSO!? -.-

    Liqian woke up at 9.35am. She called me and woke me up too. Uh but i fell back to sleep till like 10plus. Sigh what a horrible day. We kinda chatted on MSN and she told me that if she carry on staying at home, she cannot believe that she actually fell asleep when she was not supposed to. So she suggested to come my house and after 2hours, she arrived. We slacked, exercised, danced, crazed around and everything. The day didnt turn out to be as bad as in the morning. I hope she's able to convince her mom to let her stay over at my place for 4days. It'd be so fun!! :)

    I was kinda pissed off at the people who asked if i got the tickets anot. Wasnt my facebook clear enough that i obviously didnt get the tickets?! Annoying sia.

    Okay thats the end of my Saturday. There's Bio supplementary on Monday MORNING. Walao eh i want my sleep man!!! :( Monday's not gonna be agood day. Bio sup, Dance, Guitar EXAM. Shitass. & Tomorrow's gonna be a MALE relief teacher because Ms Sheryl is not free. What is this i'm not comfortable with male teachers!!

    I'm gonna sleep early today(hopefully) thats why i'm posting early today. Really hope to see Liqian tomorrow night woohoo. We will have so much ridiculous fun♥