Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 5, 2010

    In love's final round.

    The thought of school tomorrow kills. It's supposed to be a holiday! I dont mind going back for DANCE but for Biology? NO THANKS. Ugh... I have to wake up at like 6.30??? -.- Stupid. But on a brighter note, Low Liqian is staying at my place for 4days 3nights. She like coming here for "holiday" hor? Hahaha nevermind its always good to have a campanion at home.

    Went for guitar lesson this morning and was expecting a male teacher who wouldnt dare to open his mouth. Well, shockingly, i got a teacher younger than 20years old and we only practiced for 30minutes. The rest of the time was used to talk about Poly and stuff. He's in Ngee Ann Poly and he doesnt like it. When i said i wanted to go into a Poly he was like WTHHHH. ._. LOL he told me girls in JC looks waaay younger than those in Poly because Poly girls all put super duper heavy makeup like going for concert or something like that. They think they "chio". He also told me Poly life waaay to slack sometimes. Weird right? Ya very weird to me... HAHA.

    I exercised again! LOL and there's dance tomorrow woohoowoohoo. I wanna learn Alexander's rap for 만만하니!! He look so cool and suave! Hehe but i still prefer his normal character. & I was looking at Twitter news and saw that Taemin was too underaged for the SM Town After Party. HAHA sad uh. They shouldve given them priviledge ma, since they are stars and come from somewhere so far. Sad la.

    There's nothing much for me to write anymore. My life's not interesting at all. I'll end it here then. Jaljayo .

    Alexander's Rap in Am I That Easy(만만하니)
    You really piss me off, I knew no one but you
    너 완전 짜증나 너 하나밖에 난 몰랐잖아
    Someday you'll experience the same, I'll bet
    언젠간 똑같이 당해, I'll bet
    You who plays with love, you who sees love as easy
    사랑갖고 장난하는 너 사랑을 너무 쉽게 하는 너
    That's enough now you fox-like girl
    이젠 됐어 여우같은 Girl