Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 8, 2010

    Alexander Lee Eusebio & Lee Taemin MUAH~! :D

    Ok hi guys. I'm back once again. Nothing much to update about my life.

    1. Dance. I'm in level 3 for dance now but i'm under probabtion. I dont even deserve to be under probation please. Have been slacking off these 3 days. Totally depressing. Like i really dont know why i cant turn properly. Is my butt to big or what!? People are all like improving and me? Just either staying at the same level or worst than before.


    2. Stalking Alexander's Twitter everytime i look @ my twitter. He's going Philipines this Friday and i'm so jealous of filipinos now. :(

    4. School's starting in 4days time. How great. I wished there's no school. But come to think of it, if i really were to quit school, how the hell am i gonna survive in this world without any talent?! Sigh life's such a bitch. Anyway if i know where i'll end up if i die now, and it turns out to be better than my current life, i'd really commit suicide. It's like totally dead end for me. Sigh. The NA feeling is coming back. C'mon i bet my place in NA is already secured.

    5. I had a really weird dream yesterday. I think i must be thinking too much about boys or something. Dont know uh. It felt VERY real. I'm like missing hugs of the person who hugged me so warmly in the DREAM. Worst thing is, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS. -_- Why do i dream about the weirdest things on earth!?

    6. Liqian stole my blanket away yesterday! 1/4 of my body was freezing man, like seriously. Haha.

    Okay there's really nothing more i can write now. I dont have any topic to think of. See even my title for this blogpost is like totally random. HA. My brain is full of random thoughts now and i think if i continue being so random, my posts and my twitter like no difference uh. So yeah BYEBYEBYE.