Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 9, 2010

    Look deep in my soul.

    I really think i've been drifting away from everyone that i know these days. People like Yvonne, Charlotte, Jonas, Thignesh, Geraldine, Kimiko and many more. I dont know why. I just dont feel like talking sometimes. I dont know what kind of feeling this is. I have no words to describe it. My vocabulary bank is limited. :( Sigh sad.

    Liqian is going home today. Awww it's back to my boring life everyday. SCHOOL'S STARTING UGH. I want my life to ROCK!!! Not gonna happen in SINGAPORE. It sucks, entertainment wise. I kinda enjoyed yesterday night though. Watched Star Golden Bell in the middle of the night. What a joke la. Tomorrow's Friday. What should i do?




    Most girls would love to hear this from the guy she likes.
    *Boy and Girl are walking around the mall*

    Girl: Hey, do you think that girl is pretty? I do! *Points out pretty girl*
    Boy: She’s alright.
    Girl: Oh… Okay, how about that one? Shes really pretty! *Points out another girl*
    Boy: Haha, that girl’s not pretty or ugly. She’s average.
    Girl: Oh… you have really high standards.
    Boy: I guess you can say that.
    Girl: Okay, fine. Once you see one, point her out!
    Boy: Haha, alright.

    *Boy and Girl walk around some more*

    Boy: OH! I found one!
    Girl: Really?! Where?!
    *Boy puts arm around Girl’s shoulder*
    Boy: Right here.

    (Too bad such things dont often happen in real life.)



    Totally loving this video. HAHA.