Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 17, 2010

    Report to the dancefloor

    I'm really thinking of closing this webpage down. Or leave it dead forever. I got no time for it and even if i do, i've got nothing much to write most of the time because my life is so dull.

    It's Friday once again, and i'm still crazy over SHINee and Alexander. They should be super loved la! Haha. Oh & 2NE1's 3 newest vids hit more than 2mil viewers in a week man! So cool la!! I love Clap your hands and Go away the most! So catchy. Also, i have been watching Boa's Energetic and Eat you up videos alot lately. I know its kinda old, but i cannot get enough of the dancemoves! She's really a star♥

    For the whole week, it's just school and CCA. My life's always a routine. Oh speaking of life, i totally love Sasha's composition written during English class. If i show you the whole essay, i bet it'll get many "likes" man. Because what she wrote is totally true. I think the teacher said it was too casual because she dont agree lor. LOL.

    On Tuesday, was distracted by Twitter and Tumblr for almost the whole day because i was totally stalking the Idol Sports Day photos. Haha!! Wished i was @ Mokdong Stadium la!!! :( Saw all those fanvids and stuff. Cuteness overload!!! Especially Taemin!!! HE IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!!!! I see Jokwon's photos ah, all super duper unglam la. Poor guy... Hahaa.

    My top favourite pair of people of all times ♥
    CUTIE TAEMINNIE
    Awwwwww ♥
    You melt my heart bby xander ♥♥

     
    Terribly adorable♥
    AlVin ♥ My 2nd fave couple after jongkey!
    SHINee forever ♥

    I just cut my hair today. I finally decided to trim off my dead ends. Oh fyi, i havent cut my hair except my fringe for 9months. You never see wrongly, its NINE MONTHS. I should really make a point to trim off my ends once in every three months if i want healthy hair. I love those layered kind of long hair but i dont like the thin-ness of it. It looks nice but for me, if i have thin hair, it'll turn to unhealthy hair in no time.