Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 27, 2010

    Nothing's better than you.



    :( I really got no more blogging mood in my mind already. It's always been Tumblr and Twitter and Facebook. I guess it's because its more casual and more convenient thru phone? Haha. Iphone is the best damn thing seriously.

    So SHINee is gonna have their next comeback on the 4th October. I'm freaking excited! Hehe UKISS&B2st also having their comeback soon. I'm only excited to see Alexander LOL.

    There's nothing for me to blog about.. My life's is getting more and more dull as day passes, really. I seldom talk to anyone now, except for my clique of course. I feel so, anti social all over. I dont even talk to Jonas these days. HA what a joke right? I know. I dont feel a sense of security with people. I feel that they are going to betray me or bully me or something. I DONT KNOW!!! :( I just totally shut my door. I dont want anyone people to interfere with my life yet i wish there was someone here for me. Like c'mon la. If a person is truly matchmade for you, no matter how hard you try to push him out of your life, he'll still appear.

    I finished watching Episode 7&8 of Playful kiss. Episode 7 is just total sadness ok. I watch until i got my feelings all mixed up. I totally feel sad for the girl. :( Episode 8 was waaay better than Episode 8 excluding the ending. Gosh i have to wait another 3days for the next 2 episodes to come out. -_-

    English exam is OVER. First paper OVER. It wasnt as hard as i thought it'd be. I tell you something shocking, (I'm shocked myself.) I wrote 920 words for Composition. YOU NEVER SEE WRONG ITS REALLY 920 WORDS. LOL DAMN WTF RIGHT!!! My longest composition was only like 820 or somewhere there. I think i'm siao seriously. WELL thank god i watched Playful Kiss. Because i got my inspiration from the drama. Hehe SEE!!! WHO SAYS DRAMA CANNOT HELP ME IN MY EXAMS! Haha Epic~~

    SHINee Spam time. Hehe! People who love SHINee definitely benefit alot from my blog ok, if you dont have a tumblr. Those who are anti fans of them, AWWW SAD FOR YOU. Dont come to my blog then! :D Hehe.








    SO CUTE RIGHT!!!!! Omo!!!!

    KYOPTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO



    This is never ending. I can continue forever seriously. Hehehe SHINee Saranghaeyoyoyoyo!