Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 29, 2010

    You aint no shit without your crew.

    Annyeong. :)

    I suddenly have the motivation to study today during History lesson. It was like, "RINGDINGDONG! Time to study!!" That kind of thing.. I didnt bring my history notes to school. LOL So i started to write out my study plan. I'm gonna go to the library on Saturday and Sunday with Liqian to study. It's so effective la please! Liqian seems to be the right studymate for me. The others uh, i end up slacking off. -_-

    There was this Korean learning book that Liqian brought to school today! I thought it was a pretty cool book man! Like for travelling and communicating with the Korean people ^_^ HAHA. I actually tried searching for it in Popular before... But i only saw THAI and INDO... I even asked my mother to help search for me but to no avail. Now i know.. Must go BOOKSTORE like kinokuniya to find. So yeah haha~

    You know, 'BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL' - MISS A this song have been stucked in my head for the whole day!!! Goodness. This is so.... UNLIKE ME. I totally am not a fan of their songs and everything. Seeing them kinda irks me but i actually watched their video on my way home and kept hearing their song. What's up -_- Oh and i really dont like their new song, 'BREATHE's video. It's totally editted please. Only idiots will think its real. Their dance movements totally all got edit one la! Ah ok enough of them. It's just my opinion. If there are any Miss A fans reading my blog, mianhae.

    Taemin dyed blonde hair :( I dont like... I think he suit brown or black. Blonde is totally too.... weird for his mushroom hairdo. Taeminnie!!! WHY YOU DYE BLONDE!