Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 30, 2010

    I LOVE SHINee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    somethingg is wrong with my nose Pictures, Images and Photos ^0^ Pictures, Images and Photos caught eatingg Pictures, Images and Photos taemin hide Pictures, Images and Photos taemin blow kiss Pictures, Images and Photos taemin kiss Pictures, Images and Photos hooooo Pictures, Images and Photos
     
     

    HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT LIKE SUCH A CUTIE!!! Oh and sorry i just had the mood to spam GIFs. Hehe~~ Ok la, actually my aim was to find the Hello's Taemin GIF. HE IS DAMN FREAKING HANDSOME IN IT OK. I'm not a fan of GIFs and stuff but i kept watching that particular GIF cause he was really very mesmerizing!! I cannot find the embed code of the GIF anywhere!! So annoying!! :( Ok and i ordered SHINee's repackaged album already!!! ^_^ It's gonna be mine in a week's time and i'm very happy because a poster will be coming with it yo!! Hehe. Oh and i'm going to get the other 3 past albums of them too. Hehe.
    Life's been pretty the same obviously.. ._. I havent been concentrating on my work today because of SHINee. Gosh :( So guilty. Okay i dont want to talk about studies now because i just wanna get over and done with this post and then carry on looking at SHINee stuff. Heh.. JUST WATCH THIS AWESOME TEASER OK!!!! This is the only teaser that i've repeated for the whole damn day! (L)
    Oh and i really wanna dye my hair! :( How i'm so desperate for a brown hair now but it will definitely spoil my hair! :( Tsk so annoyed... I really wonder how those people who go dye their hair in every two or three months take care their hair man. Take celebs for example. C'mon, treatment doesnt work as well la. My mom's hair is one good example can! She dyes her hair very often and goes for treatment everytime she dyes her hair. & Her hair condition is totally bad man.. -_- WHAT SHOULD I DO????


    Hello Hello 나름대로 용길 냈어요
    Hello Hello 잠시얘기 할래요
    Hello Hello 내가 좀 서툴진 몰라도
    Who knows 어쩜 우린 잘 될지도 몰라