Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 2, 2010

    Right now i dont give a *.

    Annyeong! As usual, i was so crazy over Music Bank yesterday because of SHINee. It was trending at first place yesterday at Twitter! Coolest shit ever!!!! I seriously cannot wait for the mv to come out! It would definitely be VERY NICE LA!!!! The teaser alone is so awesome already! Hehe. Oh & I bought Year Of Us today. The one i hid behind those stacks of CDs were still there! So shocking!!

    So i watched Playful Kiss episode 9&10 already. I cried at episode 9. Man this show is so influential.. Thank god episode 10 was a good one. That Yoon Hae Ra butch just cant get any closer to Baek Seung Jo la! But hello~ If he's not yours, he's not. No use forcing :)

    Went Bishan Library to study today. Met Liqian at 9plus, ate breakfast and coincidentally saw Yvonne, Charlotte and Jai there too. Charlotte's face was priceless man -_- LOL. Studied for 5hours ah! Then went to walk around J8 for no reason. We were totally laughing our asses off everywhere we go. Reason being i was being a total fool. HAHA AND I SAW JEEYANG, AFTER 3YEARS. So long he didnt even recognise me. I passed by him THREE TIMES ok. Eh wait. I think i saw him earlier this year or something when i was on the bus and he was at the bus stop. I think. Haha so yeh!

    I suddenly want to drink coke HAHA. AND BAD GIRL GOOD GIRL IS STILL PLAYING IN MY HEAD DAMNIT.