Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 10, 2010

    You're being a freak invading my soul.

    OHMYFUCKINGGOD THIS BLOG IS DEAD I SWEAR I WANNA GIVE UP ON BLOGGING BUT THERE ARE JUST TIMES WHERE I JUST NEED SOMEWHERE TO RANT. I KNOW I SOUND SUPER ANGRY NOW BUT SORRY I GAVE YOU A WRONG IMPRESSION. :D

    Let's update!!!!!

    1. Exams are tomorrow. Let's all die ok. NO I WONT DIE. I STUDIED HARD FOR THE PAST 2WEEKS. Kinda late for a big exam BUT EXCUSE ME. I actually studied so lord, please have mercy on me and let me get over and done with this shit and pass to at least have a safe place in express. You know i stay back in school EVERY SINGLE DAY LAST WEEK TILL 9PM just to study. Of course theres rest time here and there BUT I STILL STUDIED!!!

    2. I have gotten my Hello album dear SHINee fans!!! I BET ALL OF YOU ARE JEALOUS. HAHAHA Ok la, i know there are also quite alot of you who ordered them from Korea and stuff~ Whatever~ Hehe. I also just ordered U-KISS BreakTime. I was hesitating if i should buy it anot. Because i am buying it only because i want Alexander's Photocard, which is gonna be in the album and no one knows who's card youre gonna get (one of the 7 members.) I'm like betting $22 for the photocard. LOL!!! Ok la, even if i wont get the photocard, i think its kinda worth la. The songs inside not very bad ma~ There is like 4 out of 5/6 songs that i like leh! So quite worth~~~

    3. Its like 13 more days to Kpop night. Cheh stupid night. -.- Should i stalk SHINee when they are here? It's gonna cost a bomb!!! :( I DONT KNOW HOW TO STALK THEM. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE STALKED CELEBRITIES BEFORE. WHAT SHOULD I DO????? I got no vehicle to stalk them either! Shitttttz!!! :(

    4. I really wanna know the last band that's gonna come for the Mnet Ultimate Concert!!! Will it be U-KISS? I mean they are quite affliated with Mnet what~ Heh... & It was said too that they'd come back Singapore EOY or early next year. I hope they wont come for the club event. It'd be fucking chaotic! I swear it would definitely be. Let Beast go la. Idc~ HAHA.